Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
PNWR and the (Former) PAC-12 don't get much love nationally.

And... side rant - these kids getting NIL millions, after the halfway point, need to be required to complete the season AND play in post-season before they abandon their teammates.

Zero loyalty.
Some of the bowl games were painful, ghost teams

Good morning.
Good morning Max, Cheers

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

PNWR and the (Former) PAC-12 don't get much love nationally.

And... side rant - these kids getting NIL millions, after the halfway point, need to be required to complete the season AND play in post-season before they abandon their teammates.

Zero loyalty.
Agree about the bias but at least U of W's O line was voted/awarded best in college football, they'll need that esp. if their running back is as hurt as he looked. Give Penix enough time and he will do damage with a very talented receiving corps

I have some news to share here. My youngest Matthew came by here on Sunday to visit, with my granddaughter. :thumbsup:
But he was delivering some Bad News... Apparently my ex-wifes boyfriend ( Norman ) committed suicide on Friday afternoon. Shot to the head. Now, Norman considered himself a Ladies man. He knew Sue and I since age 19. This guy was always after someone else's girlfriend or wife, always a snake.. We partied with him regularly when we were younger. He even drove his Caddy Limousine for us at our wedding. He always had the Hots for Sue. Anyhow, he called me out of the blue, 2 years ago when I was in Viet Nam. Had a good conversation, and he asked about Sue. Told him we were divorced. Said he hadn't talked to her in years. He asked for her number, and I gave it to him. When I got home 4 months later, I found out that he had gotten with Sue, and was actually living up here at her house..WTF??? He was living in Mannassas Va for years. A snake never changes I guess. I let it go, as really its none of my business. But I know the Guy and I know that he was heavy into drugs and such, and had even been shot in the face by a policeman years ago. Nobody know why he committed suicide and he didn't leave a note. He is dead now and I really dont have any animosity towards him, but it shocked me. Told my Son to check with Mom and see if its ok that I drop by the funeral home for a few minutes....

I have some news to share here. My youngest Matthew came by here on Sunday to visit, with my granddaughter. :thumbsup:
But he was delivering some Bad News... Apparently my ex-wifes boyfriend ( Norman ) committed suicide on Friday afternoon. Shot to the head. Now, Norman considered himself a Ladies man. He knew Sue and I since age 19. This guy was always after someone else's girlfriend or wife, always a snake.. We partied with him regularly when we were younger. He even drove his Caddy Limousine for us at our wedding. He always had the Hots for Sue. Anyhow, he called me out of the blue, 2 years ago when I was in Viet Nam. Had a good conversation, and he asked about Sue. Told him we were divorced. Said he hadn't talked to her in years. He asked for her number, and I gave it to him. When I got home 4 months later, I found out that he had gotten with Sue, and was actually living up here at her house..WTF??? He was living in Mannassas Va for years. A snake never changes I guess. I let it go, as really its none of my business. But I know the Guy and I know that he was heavy into drugs and such, and had even been shot in the face by a policeman years ago. Nobody know why he committed suicide and he didn't leave a note. He is dead now and I really dont have any animosity towards him, but it shocked me. Told my Son to check with Mom and see if its ok that I drop by the funeral home for a few minutes....
Sorry to hear that Mitch, holy crap.

A lot of drama there for sure.

Yep, sad news for sure regardless who it is. The demons got to him.

That kind of news is never good. Sadly that kind of death leaves a trail of hurt and affects many that are left behind. Just no good for those that remain. Tuff situation for sure Mitch.

Oh man !! Hard to like this, so let me say I hope your son and Ex-wife moves forward in life, thats got to be a hard thing to deal with, shooting his self in her home was a bit selfish, hell, shooting his self was tells the story of his own life, never thinking of others when he acted.... self absorbed I would say Mitch, and yes, good call on checking on her and your family.. condolences... and good riddance... little harsh I know, but I do hope she can move forward and grow

Sad news for sure Mitch wouldn't wish something like that on my worse enemy.

Why do they make TV changers Black!!!! So you can't find them, so when they need cleaned they sill look clean, yep, took me 15 minutes this morning to find the dam thing :BangHead: :lol: think I will attach it to the wall with velcro, put a white shipping label on it..
Rant over.. life is good..GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ..
Good morning @memike
I think I can top that although this post will be a bit personal... I had already had my fill of my son and his lazy *** gurlfriend living here. There were several other issues that led up to this. I wont go into all of that.
I always leave my remotes on the end table by my end of the sofa. So one morning I spent a good 15 minutes hunting the darn thing high and low before finally shouting through the house, "HEY, YOU HAVE MY REMOTE IN THERE?" Junior replies from his bedroom, "Just a minute". Sure enough he comes walking out of that bedroom with my remote. I'm, "WTF?" He says "We couldn't find ours". Oh man, I went ballistic. "So you just take mine? If you can't find yours in a bedroom, Maybe you should clean up that room once in a while". He went back in the bedroom and closed the door. That didn't end my shouting rant. "Let me ask you something. You're staying in a motel and can't find your remote. You gonna go down to the managers desk in the middle of the night and take his remote? Tiptoe into the room next door is more your style. This aint no motel".
All this went down in mid-September. My final shout, "HALLOWEEN. That gives you 6 weeks to get yalls chit together and get to health outa my house".
I haven't seen or spoke to him since. Wife arranged to meet him at Walmart, give him a gift card and wish him happy holidays. I'm slowly replacing all my tools that magically disappeared during their stay here. It's bound to be a better year here. I hope all of yall have a happy and prosperous new year too.

Sad stuff there Mitch !

Good morning @memike
I think I can top that although this post will be a bit personal... I had already had my fill of my son and his lazy *** gurlfriend living here. There were several other issues that led up to this. I wont go into all of that.
I always leave my remotes on the end table by my end of the sofa. So one morning I spent a good 15 minutes hunting the darn thing high and low before finally shouting through the house, "HEY, YOU HAVE MY REMOTE IN THERE?" Junior replies from his bedroom, "Just a minute". Sure enough he comes walking out of that bedroom with my remote. I'm, "WTF?" He says "We couldn't find ours". Oh man, I went ballistic. "So you just take mine? If you can't find yours in a bedroom, Maybe you should clean up that room once in a while". He went back in the bedroom and closed the door. That didn't end my shouting rant. "Let me ask you something. You're staying in a motel and can't find your remote. You gonna go down to the managers desk in the middle of the night and take his remote? Tiptoe into the room next door is more your style. This aint no motel".
All this went down in mid-September. My final shout, "HALLOWEEN. That gives you 6 weeks to get yalls chit together and get to health outa my house".
I haven't seen or spoke to him since. Wife arranged to meet him at Walmart, give him a gift card and wish him happy holidays. I'm slowly replacing all my tools that magically disappeared during their stay here. It's bound to be a better year here. I hope all of yall have a happy and prosperous new year too.
It sounds like your new year will be better than the last year.

I know a guy just like that. He would bang anything that walks, crawls, and half of what creeps. He still lives right behind us but he knows to stay on his side of the property line. I catch him near my back door I'll plant him back in the woods with the 2 huskies.
Years ago when we worked together in the textile mill everyone called him a man *****. When he would brag about his bar room escapades (typically Monday mornings), some of the older guys would call him that right to his face. Didn't seem to faze him at all.

I'm watching the panic weather news.
Well we really won't know for a few more days yet, but it has the POTENTIAL to be a major snow storm. Or it could just be a rain event.
So hurry and buy. Shovels, Rock Salt, Bread , and Milk.
Only way to know how much snow you will get from a Noreaster is to wait till its done and jam a yardstick in it. LOL. Looks like a pretty sure thing that we will get something...Too early to tell, but models I saw have us from 8 to 16". Haven't watched local forecast yet I guess it is supposed to start Saturday?

I'm watching the panic weather news.
Well we really won't know for a few more days yet, but it has the POTENTIAL to be a major snow storm. Or it could just be a rain event.
So hurry and buy. Shovels, Rock Salt, get bred, and Milk.
Fixed just for Karl.

That’s never easy for those left behind. You are a good man for checking in on your ex. She has a lot to process with that happening in her home.

-
Back