Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Came out of the house this morning to take my wife to work and I found two surprises. Apparently one of my customers dropped off his snow blower. Read paranoid. And a kerosene heater. Upon my messages , he left me a text message saying he can't get his snow blower running or his heater on. This guy can never maintain or keep anything running. I'm always working on his small engine stuff. It's always the same. Carburetors need to come off and be cleaned. You think he would learn.
1000003072.jpg

1000003074.jpg

1000003075.jpg

PXL_20240103_182057904.jpg

Came out of the house this morning to take my wife to work and I found two surprises. Apparently one of my customers dropped off his snow blower. Read paranoid. And a kerosene heater. Upon my messages , he left me a text message saying he can't get his snow blower running or his heater on. This guy can never maintain or keep anything running. I'm always working on his small engine stuff. It's always the same. Carburetors need to come off and be cleaned. You think he would learn.
View attachment 1716187248

View attachment 1716187249

View attachment 1716187250

View attachment 1716187251
And so may people are that way.

Studebaker out, Nissan in. I sure make a mess when im metal working. Even put 3 or 4 extra tools away. Got my correct muffler clamps, waiting on tires. This time almost every day i just run out of steam,legs feel like i went up 20 flights of stairs.
years ago, if a group of us were walking, i’d be the one walking too fast. Now im the slowest.

Studebaker out, Nissan in. I sure make a mess when im metal working. Even put 3 or 4 extra tools away. Got my correct muffler clamps, waiting on tires. This time almost every day i just run out of steam,legs feel like i went up 20 flights of stairs.
years ago, if a group of us were walking, i’d be the one walking too fast. Now im the slowest.
Sorry, Caint like that Frank........

You should have bought him a universal remote for Christmas...
I understand your meaning a tv remote. I'll interpret the comment as a remote that controls how he conducts himself in my hand.
It's strange how this website worked fairly well yesterday and sux goat balls today. I have over 20 minutes in creating this post.

Yep my shop is a mess of dust. Metal shavings, Fiberglass, Bondo, primer and paint. Found a spider crawling across the floor in the shop and the poor thing looked like he needed a bath.
Hope your legs get better that sucks.

Old age sucks Frank . In my 50's I ran a marathon ,now I can't run hip won't let me .

View attachment 1716187248

View attachment 1716187249

View attachment 1716187250

View attachment 1716187251
a little staybil goes a long way. Not much to keeping that style heater working.

Back in from working on my D150 had to weld up holes from 3 different sets of mirrors. Started working the sheet metal on drivers side door and ended up stretching the skin. Broke out the torch and started shrinking half the dang door. One step forward two steps back.

Back in from working on my D150 had to weld up holes from 3 different sets of mirrors. Started working the sheet metal on drivers side door and ended up stretching the skin. Broke out the torch and started shrinking half the dang door. One step forward two steps back.
Big flat panels, a royal pain. Make it kustom has a good video on shrinking a dent in a flat panel. Watched him dent and shrink a panel in person, pretty neat.

Big flat panels, a royal pain. Make it kustom has a good video on shrinking a dent in a flat panel. Watched him dent and shrink a panel in person, pretty neat.
I watch Carl all the time, love his videos. I was having a hard time getting to the back of the door, only hole was at the bottom and had to get more towards the top with my dolly.

Let me know when you get it right the first time so I can do the same.

-
Back