Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not sure you seen this last night Mike @toolmanmike . Tried this before? Pretty good stuff.

20240111_191041.jpg

20240111_191108.jpg

Cold this morning, honey do list says I'm going to the grocery store today. Last somewhat warm day for a while, single digit highs and below zero at night.

Morning all from paradise. Going to the PGA Sony Open taking place a couple miles from us. A couple guys we know Gary Woodland and Sam Steven’s are playing. Have a great day!!

So, i deviated from my plans today. Testing a vintage 6 volt heater. Bought a motor controller off amazon,tested it on heater. Works slick! Controller gives me variable speed and doesent heat up. But i broke the brass trim that holds it together. Its very thin and fragile. A real balancing act to fix it. Being mopar i need to find a home for it

IMG_0267.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

Morning all from paradise. Going to the PGA Sony Open taking place a couple miles from us. A couple guys we know Gary Woodland and Sam Steven’s are playing. Have a great day!!
Three under and One over, good luck to them and have fun!

Just came home from my Ex's, boyfriends viewing at the funeral home. Felt it was my responsibility to show my respect. Not EVERYBODY was happy to see me there...KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Just came home from my Ex's, boyfriends viewing at the funeral home. Felt it was my responsibility to show my respect. Not EVERYBODY was happy to see me there...KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Lose lose situation but you did the right thing

-
Back