Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a half dozen moonshine/distilling books. One is way over my head. It must have been written by Chemical Engineers. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:

Pretty icy here !!!

421555458_887613510036543_1985257844754716597_n.jpg

Morning from the Island no cold or fog but only a few days left of the good stuff. Been in for a workout sitting at the coffee shop waiting for Cheryl to wake up. Off on a hike this morning some mountain trail to a lighthouse. Have a great day!!

Got some cleanup done. Think i fixed the leaking bottle jack, changed an o-ring. Started plow truck, me and the dog will plow snow this afternoon, after lunch.

Not much back reading today. Phew! It’s been crazy here at work since the new year started I feel like I have been missing out on all the fun.

Well it warmed up and all the snow avalanched off the house and garage roof. Of course it falls right in front of the door. I need to put up some snow dogs to hold it until it melts. Of to move some snow. :mob: :mob:

Well it warmed up and all the snow avalanched off the house and garage roof. Of course it's right in front of the door. I need to put up some snow dogs to hold it until it melts.
Same here Mike on my garage. It makes a mess on the walkway.

-
Back