Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Pics here of dinner tonight. Vietnamese as always. Or should I say often. More next week...kkkkk
1000003159.jpg

1000003158.jpg

Morning everyone. Yesterday we walked the Lighthouse trail. The first pic shows the paved route a steep 2 mile climb to a beautiful view. We even saw whales jumping or whatever it’s called pretty cool. A few more pics I shared with you. Off early this morning for one more round of golf. Have a great day!!

IMG_2482.jpeg

IMG_2490.jpeg

IMG_2491.jpeg

IMG_2497.jpeg

IMG_2492.jpeg

Morning..........getting rain later this afternoon and the next couple of days, a little break on Friday then rain again for the weekend. All good though, wash all the junk off the roads.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. Not sure what today brings. Trying to find the root cause of an engine failure and looking for 4:30 I guess

where is the green patrol watching and ticketing them for littering?
My co-worker is a volunteer firefighter, responded to this call over the weekend, perhaps the green patrol down there also parked their Tesla inside the garage and lost their house.

Teslaburn.jpeg

The odds of me becoming Chairman of Federal Reserve are higher than the odds of me owning an electric car

-
Back