Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks, yep Cheryl and I both get our phones and have our monthly account on the military plan. We have a small store nearby and can usually get everything I need there. My buddy in Hawaii had an apple watch and really liked the idea of not having to always carry a phone. I don't get a lot of daily calls. I did like the feature of steps, BP, pulse, workouts, and then checking messages and emails. Being out here in the country and often out on the property by myself the fall feature is nice to have.
Options

"Woot" is a subsidiary of Amazon

(NEW) Apple Watch Series 7 - $319.99 - Free shipping for Prime members (NEW) Apple Watch Series 7

Hey any one have a idea where to buy these 90 degree flag terminals?

View attachment 1716199606
Found the basic flag end. I don't think you have a snowball's chance in hell on the other one. Lots of sizes here. Not exact, looks like these all have one long crimp barrel. Yours is divided to do wire and insulation separately. Would need to notch if that's important. They also sell a tool to crimp them. Non Insulated Ring Tongue Terminal

Fond memories of this showing up in the mail....

(Remember when)

Screenshot_20240130_103956_Facebook.jpg

I'm late for coffee. :BangHead:
My oldest cousin passed away this morning, sad but she was a vegetable and needed constant care so I believe she's in a better place.

FYSA

There is a store in Woodbridge, VA that is liquidating their Champion Safe inventory
I'm late for coffee. :BangHead:
My oldest cousin passed away this morning, sad but she was a vegetable and needed constant care so I believe she's in a better place.

Condolences Fred. I understand where you are at....but yes. Celebrate who she was.

FYSA

There is a store in Woodbridge, VA that is liquidating their Champion Safe inventory

Condolences Fred. I understand where you are at....but yes. Celebrate who she was.
Exactly and will poor me a drink tonight and do a toast to the good times we had.

Real-world problems, getting a new phone and trying to find a case to protect it.:lol:

too many choices and reviews ...................

Look at the some of the positive and then some of the negative one star reviews... Compare how many positive to negative and keep in mind that there are some people that just like to complain... Read the negative reviews and think about them and decide if they make sense or are just Karens whining...

Sometimes you can find out the flaws or drawbacks by reading the negative reviews... Then make your decision...

I could, because I have like 6 or 7 good 170 cores under my work table. While I could build the engine with my good eye closed, I don't know anything about generators. lol

My ex wife is a power generator repair person in the National Guard...

I bought my Apple watch directly from Apple, then called and had it activated to work with my phone for an extra $10 a month.

Apple does Vet discount 10%, google it and they have a specific part of the store...............

So you can get an Apple watch and then a discount when you bring your pets to the doctor??? That sounds like a good deal...

Yep, my naybor put two in his house, he loves his new heat pumps, his old unit is not a HP and he never owned one.

My dad had two heat pumps installed in our house for a while, but they could not keep up with our cold in winter, so they were replaced with regular furnaces...

One thing I have to say the GM books show where every single nut and bolt go along with the touqe specs.

View attachment 1716199602

Chrysler had that in what they called "Graphics"... They gave the part numbers and the torques for all fasteners... They were released to the assembly plants to show them how to assemble the cars...

-
Back