Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chrysler had that in what they called "Graphics"... They gave the part numbers and the torques for all fasteners... They were released to the assembly plants to show them how to assemble the cars...

I imagine those are not easy to locate if at all?

Unless Karl has a stack of them in the basement :)

So, I got the bearing retainer modified today. Turned the flange OD down to 4.805 and made a sleeve to change the snout OD from 1.250 to 1.375. Now I can use a GM hydraulic throwout bearing.

20240130_070943.jpg

20240130_092733.jpg

Always high drama here with Vietnamese people. We have a Vietnamese friend that came from the west coast that is going to fly to Vietnam with us. Now trying to figure out how we're going to get six large pieces of checked luggage and two pieces each of carry-on into the car with four passengers. I know I have a Cadillac but it ain't that big for all this. I'm going to call the Church and ask to use one of the church Vans. But I don't know last minute request. :BangHead:

Always high drama here with Vietnamese people. We have a Vietnamese friend that came from the west coast that is going to fly to Vietnam with us. Now trying to figure out how we're going to get six large pieces of checked luggage and two pieces each of carry-on into the car with four passengers. I know I have a Cadillac but it ain't that big for all this. I'm going to call the Church and ask to use one of the church Vans. But I don't know last minute request. :BangHead:

You have a trailer hitch?

One of those receiver, flip-up storage racks for the back of the Caddy

Last edited:
Uber with one person and bags riding in that car??

Maybe, but it's a long way to Dullus from here....Waiting for Church to call me back....
Darn ya wasn't sure how far you had to go. We did that in Hawaii with four passengers and three sets of clubs, but we only had 12 miles to go.

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well.. Cold here in michigan and haven't touched my car in months.. but spring is coming. Still a few things to figure out but i'm not far from driving, probably order back rims and tires this week ($1k for 2 rims and tires makes me sad inside)

Anyway, hope everyone is good :)

Hi guys, hope you are all doing well.. Cold here in michigan and haven't touched my car in months.. but spring is coming. Still a few things to figure out but i'm not far from driving, probably order back rims and tires this week ($1k for 2 rims and tires makes me sad inside)

Good to hear from you and hope all is well. :thumbsup:

DUDE!!

Good to see you back.....

Man good to hear from you.....................Hope YOU are well :thumbsup:

I'm late for coffee. :BangHead:
My oldest cousin passed away this morning, sad but she was a vegetable and needed constant care so I believe she's in a better place.
I am so sorry about your cousin Fred. You are right she is in a better place, it just doesn’t ever make it easier.

welcome back.

My sister called, she’s ok and back home. Just bruised a lot is all. Tripped on a mat in the kitchen. Went over backwards. Ouch.

Spent another bunch of time and got both wipers almost doing what i want. Just some fine tuning.

-
Back