Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Stopped here about 15 minutes ago at just under 5"
Not as heavy as when I first looked, but still coming down steady. Hope it lets up by 11 so I can clear the driveway before work. Roads are a mess, but its above freezing now so traffic is moving better past the house. Shouldn't be any problem by the time I go in.

I'm not getting a fasnacht today unless someone brings them to work... I had some last week though... Giant had them and I just assumed it was last Tues so grabbed 6... Guess they were testing the recipe for this week. LOL

Talking to my wife on the phone the roads are a mess, accidents everywhere, and 4x4 vehicles are stuck in ditches and can't even get out.................she was stuck behind vehicles and stuck in a small ditch, She is not happy. Had to call because she had no idea about the axle lock. Luckily the Rubicon with locked axles motored right through after I walked her through the procedure. She is driving about 5 mph.........
Rubicon for the win, the wife likes to drive ours when it snows here.

Also wondering if i could use a 70s power steering pump/mounts with a 62 steering box.. not sure if the pressure line would have the right fittings... i know the return line is smaller on the newer pump but that's low pressure and could just use a reducer (i think)
Should work just fine.

Man I sure love living here, y’all can have all that snowy nonsense. I got cold called by the owner of a security company yesterday and he is coming out to the Training Center this morning to do a meet and greet. His company specifically does event security and executive security. He wants to make a change with where he trains. Hoping it works out. We just got done doing tax junk and I was informed gun bunny biz needs more write on and less write off!
Good luck. I hope it works out.

Friday!! You must be on vacation or have a schedule that I never knew about :lol:

Congratulations, a cold call from a security company is what I call perfect for your business there, outstanding cuzz.
Yes, we are heading to Yellowstone for some sight seeing and a couple days of snowmachining in the park. We will be there for a week.

:wtf: John Cena in a trash bag commercial holdin' up the front end of a '70 Cuda :lol: musta been filmed by a Rustang fan :lol:
Watched that a couple days ago, 1970 Barracuda
Yes, we are heading to Yellowstone for some sight seeing and a couple days of snowmachining in the park. We will be there for a week.
Outstanding place to enjoy those machines, enjoy and stay sharp, been 48 years since I have been on one, but it was a Northway 440 with a nice power chamber exhaust, my friend jumps over a crossing road on it, not me, not at 14 anyway, and I was hooked, but left the state of Hellonnoise about a season later..

Yep, Mikie lived in Paw Paw Illinois for about 11 months and had enough of the Wind, Snow and stuck on there self style people, went to Dixon city jail, punk jumped little brother, I stop the fight, father came out and attempted to hit me, I cought him with a hay maker, after judge heard from me, no charges, I was out of there that year, thus why I call it Hell and Noise. :thumbsup:

K... so.. stupid question.. i need to make spacers for the long bolt on my alternator and will need to make one or 2 for my power steering pump.. I have been trying to find thick wall tubing with a 5/16 (might be 3/8) ID hole in the center... i think i am just search from wrong terms like "Hollow aluminum tubing" Anyone have the proper name to search for?
Try black iron pipe nipples. Just drill the inside to the size you need. Worked for me.

Started to clear

20240213_100344.jpg

Done clearing the driveway and the back steps and part of the deck. Old Toro did great, but damn that stuff was getting heavier by the minute. By the time I got to the shoveling 6” had settled to about 4. Could barely get it pushed under the railing. Kept clumping into a solid block. I did have a casualty.. the slush plow blasted my mailbox off. Cracked the bottom (plastic) I got it back together for now till I can get a new one.

IMG_6739.jpeg

Done clearing the driveway and the back steps and part of the deck. Old Toro did great, but damn that stuff was getting heavier by the minute. By the time I got to the shoveling 6” had settled to about 4. Could barely get it pushed under the railing. Kept clumping into a solid block. I did have a casualty.. the slush plow blasted my mailbox off. Cracked the bottom (plastic) I got it back together for now till I can get a new one.

View attachment 1716206587
I love how we are responsible to purchase, maintain and replace the mail boxes and the city/county has no responsibility when the break it. I know some country homes here that have replaced multiple each winter. That is BS

-
Back