Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's turbulent Thursday!

hBqS5ca.gif

Morning. Hope everyone is well .
Just a drive thru, not going to back read.
Spent enough time in the 3 pages of help me with ID this noise in my pontiac. Lol
One of my brothers buddies just had someone ask him to "go over" this 455 motor for him. The guy bought it and it had allegedly been "recently rebuilt"

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

Dang... I need to pay more attention to these kids. Well done

"West Virginia is the most successful college rifle program in the United States, winning a total of 19 NCAA national team championships. They have won 25 individual NCAA championships, produced 65 All-Americans, and 13 Olympians."

They are hosting the NCAA Championship this year in Morgantown
Yep they rock, I knew my Gardentown was not quite right, when I typed it I was thinking that is not quite right? Thought it was spelling! Hah! Morgantown for the win! Great program.

What’s up with the chowder head parked right in the middle of the Boardwalk? Looks just like San Antonio, only totally different!
Actually, it's very common to see people sitting on the side of the street and eating. This was very early that's why you only see him. He is not homeless. I have seen VERY few homeless in Viet Nam.. :thumbsup:

Oh my!! How do you screw up first thing on a Thursday morning?? Grab a coffee cup that sat in a soap bath that didn't get rinsed off good !!! My God!! Going to have to brush again !! Hate this, it happened before near Christmas!!! Is this a way to get me to do the dishes!! I will and have !! Damn it man !!! Brushing once and washing my lips still taist the **** !!! :mad: :mad::BangHead::BangHead:

Oh my!! How do you screw up first thing on a Thursday morning?? Grab a coffee cup that sat in a soap bath that didn't get rinsed off good !!! My God!! Going to have to brush again !! Hate this, it happened before near Christmas!!! Is this a way to get me to do the dishes!! I will and have !! Damn it man !!! Brushing once and washing my lips still taist the **** !!! :mad: :mad::BangHead::BangHead:
That can screw up the morning real fast. :BangHead:

That can screw up the morning real fast. :BangHead:
Thank you, I know its going to take half a day to get that taist off my lips and tongue :drama: :BangHead::BangHead: , wait !!!! Vinegar will get it off better!!! Walking to the kitchen now !!

Well apologies @Frodee @Tooljunkie but looks like I am fixing to need to mow. Arghh. This spring like weather has really brought on the grass, I got a bunch of daffodils ready to bloom as well. How’s the hill look @memike ?
Well, as you know very well Mikie don't have much to mowe, but I do have a bunch of new hickory and oak blooms popped out !! Fighting this friggin dawn taist on my lips and mouth, vinegar is work :thumbsup::steering::thumbsup:

Thank you, I know its going to take half a day to get that taist off my lips and tongue :drama: :BangHead::BangHead: , wait !!!! Vinegar will get it off better!!! Walking to the kitchen now !!
Yuck vinegar is bad whiskey would be better.:thumbsup:

-
Back