Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OH crap

New message from: kenautom0 (166
TURQUOISE_STAR Star
)​

I'm cleaning out a service station where the guy would rebuild mopar distributors. He raced hemis at Selinsgrove race way. I pick up lots of distributors and going thru his new parts cabinets. If you are interested I'll gather everything up and give you a package deal at a good price. He has Napa cabinets full of distributor parts​

OH crap

View attachment 1716212846)​

I'm cleaning out a service station where the guy would rebuild mopar distributors. He raced hemis at Selinsgrove race way. I pick up lots of distributors and going thru his new parts cabinets. If you are interested I'll gather everything up and give you a package deal at a good price. He has Napa cabinets full of distributor parts​

I know where Hoppy's going....I know where Hoppys going....

Talket to him fast retired teacher has to sub a 1st grade class will call me back. I wonder if Matt might want in on the other stuff. Chevy, flathead ford etc.

OH crap

View attachment 1716212846)​

I need to get with you, do you have a 5 pin NOS Mopar ignition box for a 78 360?

what the hell.. i didnt' know FTI has stickers.. i don't think i got one with my converter :(

-
Back