Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hard to find. Came with some other stuff yesterday

DSC02394 - Copy.JPG

DSC02395 - Copy.JPG

DSC02397 - Copy.JPG

Naw.. uses too much gas.... and i was joking.. anytime a 340 is mentioned on this forum there are a few guys that turn it into a huge argument :)
My dream car is a 1970 cuda with a 340/727 , b5 blue with black interior.

So I’m at a cross roads.

My 8 year old son approached me last night asking how he could get 1,000 dollars. I asked why, he said he wants to buy 4 pigs, two females, two males and start his own farm. Like this wasn’t some kid idea, he’d actually thought out how much the cost of the pigs would cost him and asked me how much it’d cost to build a pen and barn for them. Even asked where he could get feed and hay for them and how much that would cost.

Part of me just wants to say no, but this kid has honestly been doing a lot of research on this… at 8 freaking years old. Extremely proud of the boy and I want to say yes but there’s a lot of logistics and cost to figure out. Just interesting

So I’m at a cross roads.

My 8 year old son approached me last night asking how he could get 1,000 dollars. I asked why, he said he wants to buy 4 pigs, two females, two males and start his own farm. Like this wasn’t some kid idea, he’d actually thought out how much the cost of the pigs would cost him and asked me how much it’d cost to build a pen and barn for them. Even asked where he could get feed and hay for them and how much that would cost.

Part of me just wants to say no, but this kid has honestly been doing a lot of research on this… at 8 freaking years old. Extremely proud of the boy and I want to say yes but there’s a lot of logistics and cost to figure out. Just interesting
:lol: Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He's a keeper :thumbsup:

So I’m at a cross roads.

Well, Dad ! You have an 8 year old blessing with an ambitious direction, I would say set down with him, talk to an FFA leader near by and gather some information on it, love reading about stories like this.

:lol: Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He's a keeper :thumbsup:
Yeah this kid amazes me. What he went through last year plus how he’s handled it is just shocking. Now this, it’s amazing. Yet if you listen to the school, they claim he’s behind cause of his standardized test scores… yet he’s getting straight As on homework and can figure out mechanical designs for robotics as a second grader, a full year before he’s technically allowed to participate. He’s gifted for sure. I’m thinking I really need to support and encourage this business idea of his.

Really wish I had the patience or my wife had the patience to homeschool these kids cause they’ve learned more stuff on their outside of school than they have ever learned in school

My two sons are the best, never a problem growing up, except one, my oldest son bought a 200 dollar Maltese 9 or ten weeks old one time for his girlfriend, they was 15 and just started driving.. her parents brought it back two days later and I raised her 17, 18 years. Now he is a Highschool head coach.. other is an engineer, yep, I am blessed with a 42 and 40 year old now

FB_IMG_1687031602893.jpg

FB_IMG_1687031667955.jpg

I think it's pretty much the standard now to either pay extra or have to watch commercials. Prime started that last month I believe. :BangHead:
I can't complain too much, at least they are not like regular commercials, and 15 minutes of them for a half-hour show. :BangHead:

We don't have regular TV anyway, the only time I ever watch it is at my MIL's.

Ok, WHO IN HERE!! was needing a pair of seat belts for there early A body ???
I picked these up at an auction in a box full of stuff, this guy built A and T model fords, so he never got to them .. pay shipping if these will work for you, him or her..

20240402_101347.jpg

20240402_101353.jpg

-
Back