Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tempted to drag out the Ibanez that Kim inherited after her brother passed. I dont have the dexterity i think. Its a finnicky guitar, with the Floyd Rose its a pain to tune. I read about blocking it, but never got that far. I should put it in my office, maybe pick it up during coffee breaks.

Great example of the Mopar railroad here. Guy had a NOS gold box and would not ship it. Rich got it for me on the way to the swap meet!

View attachment 1716232702
Will it go up for sale Hoppy ? What will you ask for it.
Looked for some metal signs for your truck, just saw re-pop crap tho
Picked up a couple good ones last night, porcelain, 17 for the gulf, 8 for the American

20240406_211604.jpg

20240406_211611.jpg

My nephew got a guitar for Christmas and he asked me to play it and my fingers would not work right. It has been 10+ years since I played last

Tempted to drag out the Ibanez that Kim inherited after her brother passed. I dont have the dexterity i think. Its a finnicky guitar, with the Floyd Rose its a pain to tune. I read about blocking it, but never got that far. I should put it in my office, maybe pick it up during coffee breaks.
I have heard they are a pain. Tune them and use the trem once and it's out of tune again. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

My nephew got a guitar for Christmas and he asked me to play it and my fingers would not work right. It has been 10+ years since I played last
It would be good to get them back in shape, guitar can be your friend for a long time
No idea Mike super hard to find. If it tests good prob 325 at Carlisle.
Thank you Hops, I figured it would be up there, hope it tests good for you.

Prob the most expensive Mopar box out there. Only had one in the past and it failed testing. In the cabinet now.

Hi Mike, had a beautiful sunrise earlier here at my small hill. Cloudy now for rain today and tomorrow. Just relaxing with coffee and watching deer in back yard
Good morning, had two great days here with sunshine, but Friday was quite windy, yesterday was beautiful.. should be nice today also, but haven't looked yet.

Watched another over-the-top Bollywood Indie action movie last night. 2:45 long...

I love that amidst the blood,.gore, and slaughter of a scene, they pop-up a "Smoking causes cancer" warning in the corner of the screen...

Hi Mike, had a beautiful sunrise earlier here at my small hill. Cloudy now for rain today and tomorrow. Just relaxing with coffee and watching deer in back yard
My coffee picture yesterday, or was it Thursday.. I seen 5 dear run across that pasture yesterday near where the horse is, with you this morning brother, I bet you have a few out there

20240405_064425.jpg

My area is getting hammered by out of state people, every camp site, every hotel/motel, parks already filling up with camp sites with tents, even on the sides of the road.. I am glad my truck gas tank is full and food and water supply is topped off.

-
Back