Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Be interesting to know just how long it’d take to fill back up

Do it now before summer heat. Use the spring showers. And my advice is do not dig and disturb the base if it does not leak now.

Well put bigger primary jets in just now. Jeez the ones they ship with are only 65s. Installed 68s.

17125397868947523371478223156637.jpg

If there is currently no output stream and it just maintains a level.... seems it's pressure- based. Depending on how active the spring is, could be f fairly quick or not at all...
Hmmm maybe instead of draining, I can dredge it lightly with an excavator.

Hmmm maybe instead of draining, I can dredge it lightly with an excavator.
If you should come to driving some sort of earth moving equipment into the basin, make sure you have available a much larger piece of equipment with good traction and the appropriate cables to drag the other out of harms way. Speaking from experience :rolleyes: :lol:

If you should come to driving some sort of earth moving equipment into the basin, make sure you have available a much larger piece of equipment with good traction and the appropriate cables to drag the other out of harms way. Speaking from experience :rolleyes: :lol:
Oh trust me, if it can be stuck, I will figure out a way to stick it. Usually though, I can self recover.

So, I was sitting at this little Cafe near my house, Also near that new construction project. There is a canal behind where I sit to drink coffee. I'm drinking my coffee and I hear something. I look back in the canal. There is a person in the canal floating a basket around collecting something from the water or from the bottom of the canal. Probably using their feet and their hands to reach it. I knew they did that here in Vietnam but I never saw it in person before. Also here is a pic of a person's house. Yes, this small canoe is the house of the guy that lives right next to the cafe. He eats and sleeps there everyday. Must be pretty poor..
Screenshot_20240406-083952.png
PXL_20240406_012622372.MP.jpg

looks nice in the photo but see if you can find something that protects the connections, and supports the bundled cable. I've seen a few posted here in the past. (here=FABO not coffee thread specificly)
Thanks. I posted pictures and requests for input in the electrical section.
It was good talking to you yesterday.
Off to the eye docs today.

Morning!
Just above freezing and rain expected.
Going to go work on Potsy’s Firebird today, hope to get it running this week. Then that’s out of my hair.

So, today is the apocalypse, for all those lunatics travelling from far and wide to witness it- i hope its cloudy….

Morning... offered a guy $100 for another trans.. hope he takes it.. supposed to call cope later to see what is wrong with mine.. he hasn't seen this happen before it seems..

Thanks. I posted pictures and requests for input in the electrical section.
It was good talking to you yesterday.
Off to the eye docs today.
Eye doc. That reminds me, I need to make an appointment for an exam. My distant vision sucks.

-
Back