Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. Back to work today now. Upper 60s for today. Wish I was home for it. Oh well. Doc told me to lay off working on the car until we have read the MRI and have a plan.

Did it take long to find me?
I asked the faithful light
Oh, did it take long to find me?
And are you gonna stay the night?
I'm bein' followed by a moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow
Leapin' and hoppin' on a moonshadow
Moonshadow, moonshadow
Cat Stevens :thumbsup:

Just a quick fly by...

Did you all see the eclipse yesterday, it was beautiful...

IMG_20240408_191832.jpg

Talked to john cope.. told me to put it back together and stop panicking... if i can't find anything wrong nothing is wrong, next time drive it before yanking it out..

Also.. just checked and my converter bolts are 1/32 from the block.. i think the marble noise was them barely kissing it..

All in all though it's ok.. i wanted to replace my flexplate with a good one anyway and ordered better bolts for the converter..

I feel stupid though which i hate.. i'm really not and idiot, for some reason in old age i stress and overthink.. when i was young i barely worried bout **** and everything was fine.. now it seems minor **** is the end of the world.. wtf is this.
I agree with john. Running it on stands, spinning the wheels it causes vibrations like you described. The diff, freewheeling, could be rattling just because its not under load.

Morning!
Didnt freeze last night, good stuff. Things are melting, drying up fast.
Weather dog is outside, will check if its raining when she comes in.
Back under firebird today, need a 3/8 drive crabfoot to tighten the lines. Will have to mickey mouse one, thinking a torch and a vise or sltt.(something like that there)

I love redheads.. sooo much... it's fun not knowing if you will get stabbed or hugged....

Love this body style... not a fan of the wheels
Interior is nice. Small Block

Not a fan of clones, but this I would be tempted to go The Dude in Sublime green

Screenshot_20240409_071418_Facebook.jpg

I dated a red head once. We went to college together and reconnected after a lot of years. I had to leave that. I could handle her but she had a red headed son about 20 something that hadn't grown up yet and it was obvious one of us would die and if I lived it would have been in jail....he was a nut case

-
Back