Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gentlemen and Ladies...

On April 11, 1962, President John F. Kennedy penned an official White House Memorandum stating, "The Green Beret is again becoming a symbol of excellence, a badge of courage, a mark of distinction in the fight for freedom."

His words during the dedication:

"I know that you and members of your command will carry on for us and the free world in a manner which is both worthy and inspiring. I am sure that the Green Beret will be a mark of distinction in the trying times ahead."

Cheers

View attachment 1716235214
Cheers and a salute my friend. And a thanks for all you and the rest have done.

That is it................it is complete. :thumbsup:
Scott, I have been thinking about your first pass, with 488s if my memory is still accurate? I think first one I would leave in 2nd hit third and check RPMS at 1/4 no idea? I am flinging stuff against the wall here. What is your target shift point?

So, I have been going to the community park at the point of the city by the river to exercise each day. Been doing this for a few years when I'm here. There are all kinds of different exercise regimens going on there. There is a game that is popular in Asia. In fact, I think it's also a competitive sport. It's called Da Cau. Basically it's a shuttlecock that you hit back and forth between people with your feet. I met a young lady at the park a couple of weeks ago and she wanted to teach me how to play the game. So been working on that for a while. You don't want to see a video of me trying. But here's a short video of a group there that plays everyday.
Screenshot_20240412-081845.png

New video by Mitch “Mekong Mitch” LeFevre

Wife has one of those grabber things. Uses it to retrieve the dog toys under the couch. I guess a few toys are missing. Dog starts biting on the grabber thing,guess she wants her toys :lol:
Smart dog. Stubborn, but smart.

Scott, I have been thinking about your first pass, with 488s if my memory is still accurate? I think first one I would leave in 2nd hit third and check RPMS at 1/4 no idea? I am flinging stuff against the wall here. What is your target shift point?
Yes Dana 60 with 4.88's. I have no idea about RPM's yet. I will have that discussion when picking up the car................... :thumbsup:

Around 10 here pretty much stop. Glad I put the Barley straw in the pond yesterday. Tons of Bullfrogs appearing this year so far. And had a small flock of Mallards in there. (8-10)

This came yesterday just to cool to pass up. Yes I still wear a watch since the cell does not work here.

1712912182053.png

-
Back