Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man, some of the things on t-shirts that I have seen here, or on the back of jackets on people on motorbikes. It's obvious they don't understand what it is, or even English. But I get a pretty good laugh once in awhile.
Well I'm the same. I don't understand a lot of what you guys post because I don't keep up with all he crap going on.
Haven't watched TV Since around 1980. Most of the time I feel out of place but glad you all put up with me.

I'm a big block guy, Mopar. In fact, the only car Mopar that I've ever had previous to all the other ones was a 65 barracuda 273 4-speed car. And that was my very first Mopar car

Morning all. Wild start here yesterday, we had two 6am EF-1 tornadoes on the ground within a few miles of us.l One was on the ground for 9.8 miles. Mostly a rural area some property damage and a couple injuries. Nothing here but a lot of rain and wind.

Good morning. We had some storms roll through last night. Nice light show. Couple thunder claps that shook the house. One sounded like a shipping container barrel rolling down the road.

Good morning! Welcome to Wash it wendesday! Gotta keep em clean...
car-wash-bikini.gif

Morning!
Crap weather. Puts me in a bind, wanting to get chassis cleaned up.
Even to pull cab and set it on the hoist,a challenge without having to play in the rain. Oh well. I will figure it out.

I've had hail on a mountain top and snow slush and hail yesterday near Canadian border but won't complain since it wasn't tornadoes, dang!

You’re welcome at my place anytime, asshole
City meeting tonight and the typical towns people showed up. Looks like I'm an asshole from what they said. I just smiled and waved.
Damn! I'm an Asshole so I guess if the shoe fits I'm an *** hole. :thumbsup:

Morning gang. Up and down about all night with leg cramps... that sucked.

Might get a little rain early... but a warm day just no sun really.

-
Back