Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice

1985 Dodge D150 Regular Cab · Long Bed

Screenshot_20240417_080958_Facebook.jpg

Impulse buy. Garage art...

1992 Winston. Missed this particular race, but Davey Allison won... he died in 93

Has
Davey Allison
Dale Earnhardt
Richard Petty
Bill Elliot
Alan Kulwicki
Rusty Wallace
Harry Gant
Mark Martin
Darrell Waltrip

The golden age of my time as a NASCAR fan

20240417_081241.jpg

Impulse buy. Garage art...

1992 Winston. Missed this particular race, but Davey Allison won... he died in 93

Has
Davey Allison
Dale Earnhardt
Richard Petty
Bill Elliot
Alan Kulwicki
Rusty Wallace
Harry Gant
Mark Martin
Darrell Waltrip

The golden age of my time as a NASCAR fan

View attachment 1716237800
Yep, you and I both, I have that one and so does my youngest son hanging in his shop, Alan Kulwicky was who I wanted to win every race..

Take your lug nut and machine a 32nd off of the end so the taper bottoms out on the rim and not on the hub
That’s not the problem. The rims require the large bulge style nuts. All the 1/2 inch lug nuts go right thru the hole in the rim

Hmmm thinking out loud, wonder if anyone makes a conical washer that will fit and be same. Hmmm

I woke up to the smoke detector churping. It needs the battery replaced. I had to stand out in the hall to see which one it was. I date all the batteries and this one I installed July of 2019. Energiser of course.
Wow my cooking even affects your smoke alarm. :lol:

What's wrong with the original wheels then?
They’re 16.5x10. Literally only one company makes a tire to fit a 16.5 rim anymore. That Interco, my options would be Boggers or Super Swamper TSLs, both of which have a 10k max life(I’ve ran them before, great tires, but super super aggressive and soft compound designed strictly for mud use) and they’re 600 plus per tire. So I’d destroy a set on power tour easy.

There is another option, used 37 inch humvee tires are cheap enough and fit my rims. Problem is, to clear 37s, it’s a 6-8 inch lift minimum. Which not only adds cost but defeats the useable truck concept as it’d render my goose neck useless. It’s actually be about the same as new rims to lift this truck.

-
Back