Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Highest number of processors i found during a scan so far, i think was 19.
That's why I like trucks from the 90s. doesn't really matter to me if it's ford or dodge but I have never been a fan of GM trucks. The dashes always seem cheap and there's just something about GM that I don't like.

90s ford truck always seem reliable, I have never had one leave me stranded.

90s Dodge stuff is mega cool but hardly ever come across them.

Seems like i will see 5 fords to one dodge, when it comes to 90s trucks.

Evening all, just checking in. looks like it may rain tonight.
So far, so good here

20240417_200951.jpg

That's why I like trucks from the 90s. doesn't really matter to me if it's ford or dodge but I have never been a fan of GM trucks. The dashes always seem cheap and there's just something about GM that I don't like.

90s ford truck always seem reliable, I have never had one leave me stranded.

90s Dodge stuff is mega cool but hardly ever come across them.

Seems like i will see 5 fords to one dodge, when it comes to 90s trucks.
I snagged my 92 from a snowbird down in Arizona.. well cared for

Chris, my Fargo had wheel bolts. I set it up in my drill press and hogged out the holes to take the wheel studs i wanted to use. Done. No shake and they run true as a 70 year could run.
Im sure its been done before, check ramchargercentral.com
If it’s been done,someone there has done it.
Looks like hogging them out is the only true answer. :BangHead:

I was kind of wanting to keep the original rims and eventually putting the tsls on them. Hmmmm

Getting close to the end of another day. I burnt a steak on the BBQ and thinking maybe watch a movie or say screw it and go putter in the garage.

Good morning...checking in. Nothing to report. Decided to try and surprise my boy at his graduation with his hot rod. Thinking to haul it up there and leave it for a week or two. He always wanted to drove around up there with it. Trying to make that happen.

Felt like shet yesterday crashed at 1000 am just woke up! Have not slept like that since when I got home from the last Dead concert!

Morning!
1 degree, high of 5 and snow in the forecast. I thought we were done with this.

morning a rainy windy 50’s day type day here this morning. I have VA labs this morning then the eye doctor followed by a physical. After that going by audiology to sync my new phone to my hearing aids. I also have to go by the dental clinic think I lost a filing or broke a tooth. A full morning!!

-
Back