Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Profile posts You have to click on a members name twice to get to the screen and the first option below is "Profile Posts" Here's Memike's:

1714223013442.png

Hound ? Hounds is hemi alright ?
Hemi just does not have the mobility anymore to roam the farm as she once did. So it is typically just me and the Mal pup. I fear Hemi is not going to see another Xmas. She is losing her balance and can not always jump up onto the couch. Her jumper is broke. I have to pick her back end up to get in the truck. So I have beds stationed almost everywhere for her where she can just relax and still be in same room with us. It breaks my heart, but at 13 she has had a good run for a 100 pound plus dog. The wheel of life can be cruel. I have found a Shepard rescue joint that is quasi local and intend on stopping by and checking them out here in the near future. As you so well know folks think they want a GSD but then realize they have a real dog on their hands and bail out. Lots of Shepard rescue facilities. It is sad.

Hemi just does not have the mobility anymore to roam the farm as she once did. So it is typically just me and the Mal pup. I fear Hemi is not going to see another Xmas. She is losing her balance and can not always jump up onto the couch. Her jumper is broke. I have to pick her back end up to get in the truck. So I have beds stationed almost everywhere for her where she can just relax and still be in same room with us. It breaks my heart, but at 13 she has had a good run for a 100 pound plus dog. The wheel of life can be cruel. I have found a Shepard rescue joint that is quasi local and intend on stopping by and checking them out here in the near future. As you so well know folks think they want a GSD but then realize they have a real dog on their hands and bail out. Lots of Shepard rescue facilities. It is sad.
People still cranking out the puppies though.... saw this at the local filling station

20240421_133407.jpg

I knew she was up there in age . Always a sad time John .

It's hard to let them go, but A good friend knows when it's time.

Keep him comfortable. He has lived a good life with people that care. Have you tried cbd?

Morning, we got lots of rain here this morning, over an inch and it's still raining. That's a lot of rain for us here in the desert. Dogs still had fun feeding the horses. The horses were in the barn staying dry and waited for me to put hay bin in the barn. Coffee hits the spot on this cold damp day.

-
Back