Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its a Fabarm Elos Allsport 12 Ga. over under. I have to give Cesear Guerini a call when they open today.
You might also try Cole’s fine shotguns. I think they are the largest dealer for CG in North America. They have a whole dept for fine shotgun repair and modifications. I forget the brand of replacement stock they specialize in but they are nice. Not sure how far backlogged they are tho? I want to say the mothership is in Naples Florida? I know they have 2 or 3 hubs around the Country. You won’t find any Mossberg or Remingtons at their stores tho! Hah!

You might also try Cole’s fine shotguns. I think they are the largest dealer for CG in North America. They have a whole dept for fine shotgun repair and modifications. I forget the brand of replacement stock they specialize in but they are nice. Not sure how far backlogged they are tho? I want to say the mothership is in Naples Florida? I know they have 2 or 3 hubs around the Country. You won’t find any Mossberg or Remingtons at their stores tho! Hah!
We stop in and see them when we go out to Ohio for Nationals in July. They have a vendor store out there. They do carry some beautiful guns.

Morning all. Woke up to a nice winter day. 1 inch of snow and still snowing.
Well, looks like I don't have to mow the lawn anytime soon.

It's
1714393772825.png

Good morning :D

So go and spray credit 41 yesterday mix up 25 gallons. Do around the house area dam usually around 10 gallons dam tank is almost empty. WTF? Turns out the bottom of the tank has a small crack. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: I guess I will have a fire break around the house now!

1714394093738.png

Just bought some Tempo bug spray to try. I'll have to see if I can get what you have around here. Would be much better.
When I worked for Orkin in HI we used the heck out of that stuff. You used to have a pesticide license to buy it not anymore. One of the few things that takes out carpenter bees and everything else that has a exoskeleton. Dries them out actually not a fast kill.

-
Back