Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
wasn't it your car with the fuel issue the other day? I was just wondering why an electric pump instead of mechanical? (might be the wrong person...)
Yep. So car has a Magnum based 408 and cam has no provision for mechanical pump

Come to think of it, last time I was in that neighborhood it looked like it grown substantially since it was just a neighboring hole in the desert floor :lol:

Well you don't know. When you bought a new demon you got a demon crate. Had racing tires in it. With wheels. Light weight seat, floor jack. All kinds of tools. Bunce of othet stuff. For one dollar.
Thanks. forgot about the crate of accessories that came with.

but I was picturing this

1714591094383.png

so... do i go 3" duals or 2.5... 2.5 is plenty of flow but always seems to sound anemic compared to 3's... going to use Gibson MWA mufflers i think..

so... do i go 3" duals or 2.5... 2.5 is plenty of flow but always seems to sound anemic compared to 3's... going to use Gibson MWA mufflers i think..
I have dual 3" much deeper tone than the 2.5" I replaced, sounds much better

yeah.. i don't wanna sound like a 70 year old guys '78 chevy pickup (they all sound the same)
I went from generic straight through 14" mufflers to a muffler that slides inside the header collector and 3" straight pipe to the back tires. I was just running the slip in mufflers and stopping at the header collector, but there were too many fumes in the car. Personally I am very happy with this set up.

-
Back