Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Think i got my pedal issue sorted out. Both are where i think they will work well. Next is fender and seats. Glass. Rust on bottoms of both doors. Carpet. Box. Wiring.

This would probably end up in @Princess Valiant fleet if it were closer.

Screenshot_20240505_133338_Facebook.jpg

I have chicken pliers. They are phenolic so no zappy zappy. If i can
Just have a beer and pull them in bare feet No issues the tires are ground insulators! If the belly is off the fender at our age! Just got done scoping out a 59 mercury. Guy was not happy what is going on. Hell, it is what it is.

And he knew the cost of admission. 30 pack Screw it I am retired from keeping yall free. And dont give a puck!

Exhaust is back to the axle now.. just ordered mufflers, might have full exhaust next weekend... those 3" pipes are a lot bigger when you are trying to make em fit..

Exhaust is back to the axle now.. just ordered mufflers, might have full exhaust next weekend... those 3" pipes are a lot bigger when you are trying to make em fit..
I ran 3" to the mufflers and necked down to 2 1/2" over the rearend and out the back and that was hard enough.

I was going to ask you guys how the Cicadas are. I haven't heard any here (yet) we don't usually hear any until August.
They are showing up, 5 shells of them on my front door this morning, waiting for the big double hatch , hearing them here some, but not real loud yet.

Pete has a beautiful 64 Fury, those are my caps everyone seen on it , yep, he and I got together and they went to a perfect home @66340SEDAN dad, forgot his user name
29 thousand miles on it.

IMG_4244(1).jpg

IMG_4245.jpg

The car and I will be there........................... :thumbsup:
Looking forward in meeting you Scott. Going to miss Ray and Ray but I think Jaws- Dave will be there and the rest of us semi local guys. Need to see who's all going. Hopping Tike changes his mind and stops in.

Looking forward in meeting you Scott. Going to miss Ray and Ray but I think Jaws- Dave will be there and the rest of us semi local guys. Need to see who's all going. Hopping Tike changes his mind and stops in.
Looking forward to meeting you as well Fred and the rest of the crew. :thumbsup:

-
Back