Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just had a telemarketer call "we are looking at buying property in your area... are you interested in selling"? sure.. 800k..... ummm.... we will call back.. sure... it's worth 350 but my lazy *** isn't moving for less than 800 just cause it would be annoying

So I found the furnace motor that went out at home. The draft inducer blower motor is what it was. Looks like $280 to change it myself

Yeah.. mine are bout 30' up around my top gutter... will have to figure a way to deal with it
I just took these. Carpenter bee traps. I’ve had them up for several years and they work excellent I empty them several times they’re full of bees. I have found nothing better.

IMG_0705.jpeg
IMG_0706.jpeg

Ordered 2 of the traps.. will hang em off the gutter and see how they do. One of those big fuckers was in the garage with me yesterday.. they are massive

9' string.. will be bout 14 feet up which means i can rain dead bees on my head while on a ladder.. it's perfect! do you put the bait in yours or just hang it?
Nope never baited. They go right in and then the remaining ones smell pheromones or whatever attracts them. I have had these for 3 years and once spring rolls around they start filling up.:thumbsup:

Got my mismatched end pieces made and sealed up. Next s primer and undercoating. Even found some foam tape that should seal it up pretty good. Had to use some foil tape to cover holes i couldnt get to,should be fine.

Quick drive by as I step out to both storm spot and get raped by Uncle Sam.

-
Back