Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I'll be decked !!! I never knew that keeping a deck could be so complicated !!!
Up and at em. Headed out for the exercise routines and the normal morning activities. Hope you all have a great evening.

Oh, also today My step-grandson 's first birthday. Actually it was yesterday. But today there's a big party at a fancy pancy place. This is common in Vietnam for a baby's first birthday. Supposed to be over a hundred people there this evening at 5:00 p.m..

Found a broken cable on the AC controls so fixing that. All started with a radio change out, down the rathole I go. Might as well change out the gauge cluster bezel while it’s out. New radio is AM FM with auxiliary inputs and Bluetooth.

IMG_2986.jpeg

IMG_2987.jpeg

Oh, also today My step-grandson 's first birthday. Actually it was yesterday. But today there's a big party at a fancy pancy place. This is common in Vietnam for a baby's first birthday. Supposed to be over a hundred people there this evening at 5:00 p.m..
Enjoy Mitch !

Dang there is a picture and post on Facebook of someone who walked out of Dollar General with a cart of goods that he did not pay for. I KNOW HIM! He works at the prison. I can't believe he did it. Sum *****!
Gonna rat him out?

I mean... i see efi cars that don't start this easy... i don't understand the waste of money/time is all.. but it's not my money/time :)

BTW... Coppolo want's me to do camera work for the next movie..

Fargo with the 360 is a little grumpy on first start but after that its no issue. A little throttle on hot starts and it fires right away.

Got lots done on/in the dash. Switches, cluster, wiper motor and linkage all in. Gave wipers a little test,with a motor speed controller. So instead of pulse wipers they just go slow. But with that theres no park. Im ok with that.

Home from work and not going back for a long time. Busy day tomorrow, I have to go grocery shopping and mow D'lawn.

It's been one of those days when I consider my life choices

View attachment 1716247883
i need to go to the strip this year.. been like 10 years now.. i miss just hanging out there even. I think if i had money i would just have a low 10/high 9 second slingshot for fun :) although sitting on a diff always made me be like wtf

Backread complete, learned you get fired when you don't do well in hockey (Kraken was first this year I think), wife gets what she wants (stereo, travel) and take care of your deck : )

-
Back