Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Type F is stickier. Lol. More friction. Less slipping. So I'm told..
it is, less lubricants it.. i use it when i want hard shifts, it won't hurt anything i just don't know how soft he wants his since it's a cruiser is all

Beer thirty o and food

20240511_124353.jpg

WV if yours is just a cruiser, type f will shift a little harder than stock.. not sure how soft you want it
I went back and forth on what to use a while ago and just settled on the Type F. TQ is a touch over stock as well as the HP motor.

Not super attached to any particular one

They sell gallon jugs of Type A down at the farm store... not sure if that's the same as the old-school 60's Type A

I went back and forth on what to use a while ago and just settled on the Type F. TQ is a touch over stock as well as the HP motor.

Not super attached to any particular one

They sell gallon jugs of Type A down at the farm store... not sure if that's the same as the old-school 60's Type A
cool, either way it will be fine.. have you had that motor running yet? or just getting close?

Only way I'll ever install drive train in a mopar from now on is from the bottom.....thanks Keith.

Only way I'll ever install drive train in a mopar from now on is from the bottom.....thanks Keith.
never done it from the bottom, it looks easy though... my sister helped me put the motor in this time, a extra set of hands to guide stuff

never done it from the bottom, it looks easy though... my sister helped me put the motor in this time, a extra set of hands to guide stuff
I rolled engine install solo. Went well... I used cardboard and tarps to protect things...

I'll lift the transmission up and put it on the transmission jack. Makes it easy to adjust the angles

This is not good. Need it also

Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
ROBBINSVILLE, NJ 08691
May 11, 2024, 10:52 am
Shipping Partner: AMAZON

JEFFERSON, GA 30549
May 10, 2024, 7:06 am

This is not good. Need it also

ROBBINSVILLE, NJ 08691
May 11, 2024, 10:52 am

JEFFERSON, GA 30549
May 10, 2024, 7:06 am
Shipping partner?
Sometimes I want them to just stop moving it around and just let me come and get it

She is ok so far just exploring, and she is a lot like Harley in ways takes food gently, doesn't bark so far. Not a chow hound, good on a leash. Want her off the leash in a week or so.

I just got back taking my pugs for a walk, went out 3/4 mile and oldest one (9) overheated and ran out of steam, rubber legs so I had to carry her 3/4 mile back to my rig. Went straight home, AC was on at house, water, fan, took her about an hour to catch her breath, feel kinda guilty, forget she's getting older and today is probably one of the warmest days we've had this year.

I just got back taking my pugs for a walk, went out 3/4 mile and oldest one (9) overheated and ran out of steam, rubber legs so I had to carry her 3/4 mile back to my rig. Went straight home, AC was on at house, water, fan, took her about an hour to catch her breath, feel kinda guilty, forget she's getting older and today is probably one of the warmest days we've had this year.
78* here and feels absolutely wonderful.

Good afternoon. Getting car trailer ready for trip to chris,s. Powertour. Found a couple issues that have to be addressed. Winch inop first on list. Needs a new relay. Ordered. Brakes adjusted. Minor broken weld. And clean off all the black widows. And there webs.

View attachment 1716248682
If its a combibation relay, that can be dismantled,it likely needs a cleaning. Did that with my winch relay.

-
Back