Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I lost two things that I need to find. One is the registration for the boat. The other is retirement papers

Oh crap Stormy Daniels Testimony :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1715601703640.png

Last edited:
On Friday there was a pre-party here at the house just for the family members and those that came down from Hanoi. I can't see anybody in America doing a production like this. They hired somebody to come in and set up these tables with this stuff. And had photographers on site. The picture of the shoes outside is the amount of people that were here for that small get-together. The thing on the floor you see is a test for the baby to see what life choices will be made. I guess they're pretty superstitious here, huh? In my travels here to Vietnam, over the years I have seen many cultural differences. You can see there's all kinds of different things in a circle. They put the baby in the center if it's not crying and let it sit there for a few minutes. When it picks up the third item that's the one that counts. He picked up the doctor's stethoscope third. So, now they are all sure that he will be a doctor. Lol. Kkkkkkkk
PXL_20240510_044158939.jpg
PXL_20240510_040015172.jpg
PXL_20240510_040009456.MP.jpg
PXL_20240510_091025744.MP.jpg

On Friday there was a pre-party here at the house just for the family members and those that came down from Hanoi. I can't see anybody in America doing a production like this. They hired somebody to come in and set up these tables with this stuff. And had photographers on site. The picture of the shoes outside is the amount of people that were here for that small get-together. The thing on the floor you see is a test for the baby to see what life choices will be made. I guess they're pretty superstitious here, huh? In my travels here to Vietnam, over the years I have seen many cultural differences. You can see there's all kinds of different things in a circle. They put the baby in the center if it's not crying and let it sit there for a few minutes. When it picks up the third item that's the one that counts. He picked up the doctor's stethoscope third. So, now they are all sure that he will be a doctor. Lol. KkkkkkkkView attachment 1716249326View attachment 1716249328View attachment 1716249329View attachment 1716249331
THat' very interesting. Thanks for all the cultural teachings Mitch.

@memike, I'll be loading up a bunch of photos in a bit so don't be alarmed. We went to a Arboretum and the Iris' were in bloom.
1000010521.jpg

THat' very interesting. Thanks for all the cultural teachings Mitch.
And that was just the pre-party on Friday. Then at 5:00 we went to the big party venue where they were over 120 people. And that went on until almost 10:00. P.m.. At these first baby parties the people don't bring gifts. They bring envelopes of money. The daughter collected $3,800 USD at the party. I'm told that she paid out $2,500 for all of the festivities for the day. So a money making proposition I guess?

Morning . Going to pick up some new front tires for the duster this morning , see if I can get them mounted. Iris I love Iris .:thumbsup:

I am out got a bomb went off in the shop of packages, see how the dog is in there also. Later all

-
Back