Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning fellers and fellet, nice day today for garage work. Horses get a manicure later today, see if Summer needs tennies or not.

The Brat in Law had to mostly unload his RAM after our BBQ demonstration Saturday to find some Lucky Sevens memorabilia he had set aside for the generous fellow that loaned us that trailer mount BBQ pit we used for the day. It was loaded in an unsupervised fashion to get us the heck outa there :lol: In the process he found in one of the ice chests a
1715608641276.png
full of
1715608704064.png
that had been Qed and sliced, about 5 lbs of it, with no ice. Stored that way overnight unknowingly :BangHead:. I got a little teary eyed when he said he had to put it in the dumpster :(:lol:

The Brat in Law had to mostly unload his RAM after our BBQ demonstration Saturday to find some Lucky Sevens memorabilia he had set aside for the generous fellow that loaned us that trailer mount BBQ pit we used for the day. It was loaded in an unsupervised fashion to get us the heck outa there :lol: In the process he found in one of the ice chests a View attachment 1716249378 full of View attachment 1716249380 that had been Qed and sliced, about 5 lbs of it, with no ice. Stored that way overnight unknowingly :BangHead:. I got a little teary eyed when he said he had to put it in the dumpster :(:lol:
In a cooler overnight, no ice. I think I would have to at least sniff test it or cook it up and give it a taste test. Probably would not risk feeding the customers but family? Hah! They eat at there own risk!

In a cooler overnight, no ice. I think I would have to at least sniff test it or cook it up and give it a taste test. Probably would not risk feeding the customers but family? Hah! They eat at there own risk!
Hot enough long enough.

Having on many occasions eaten meat that was hanging on a hook in an open air market... :lol:

Hot enough long enough.

Having on many occasions eaten meat that was hanging on a hook in an open air market... :lol:
**** guys I eat my own cooking and lots of leftovers and last I looked I'm still alive.

In my fridge right now sits a pork loin that we took for something different to do. His bbq operators, which I wasn't impressed by, put it on the fire late in the day. I stuck a thermometer in it as we were starting to clean up, barely 120°, that ain't done. No fire left. I'm thinking maybe Jambalaya or Chile Verde with it, that is after I get the burnt ends :lol: I don't know why they didn't distribute them sausages when they were just off the fire :BangHead:

Good here Erick, hope you're doing good.
Thanks Fred. Yeah I am ok. Bit of a headache - sinus maybe??? Otherwise stuck at work on this beautiful day. Only 17 days until MITP!!!

Thanks Fred. Yeah I am ok. Bit of a headache - sinus maybe??? Otherwise stuck at work on this beautiful day. Only 17 days until MITP!!!
Looking forward to it and I don't know how to do a group message board but would be nice to find out how many of us will be there so I make sure I bring enough grillen food.

Looking forward to it and I don't know how to do a group message board but would be nice to find out how many of us will be there so I make sure I bring enough grillen food.
Hey Fred! That Silva's Linguicia is available at AMAZON for the grill if nowhere local. :thumbsup: Good stuff it is. Sammiches, munchies, whatever :D:p

Thanks Alex I'll check into it. Sounds better than a regular old hot dog.
It kinda swells up when it gets close to bein' done. Gets some grill marks on the casing. Poke it with a sharp object and it squirts juice, it's done, or if the casing splits open on it's own, ready to slice.

Fairly new about 6 years. My other tires where to big. They were ok when I'm in the car by myself. But when I had a passenger the right tire rubbed the fender. So got smaller tires.

Fairly new about 6 years. My other tires where to big. They were ok when I'm in the car by myself. But when I had a passenger the right tire rubbed the fender. So got smaller tires.
Yeah.. i need to get rims.. still haven't decided :(

-
Back