Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry to hear that Tim. But it did happen to me on my Jeep that I had at one time.
The last time I renewed my insurance I lowered my deductible. ONLY 250 out of pocket for this one. Freakin glass used to cost 500.00 Now 900.00. Crazy Plus the cost to re tint it. About 300.00 just for that...

Dam hate this crap supposed to go to the VA today then to a guys house in the same area to pick some parts feel like crap already not a good day to drive for sure! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Dam hate this crap supposed to go to the VA today then to a guys house in the same area to pick some parts feel like crap already not a good day to drive for sure! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
Sounds like you need this!
716xWVca-9L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

Factory ac?

Yeah, but have you ever seen one of these? I think they call it a Baguette in Vietnam. Basically a Honda motorcycle with a small truck bed behind it. This one had dual rear wheels. They don't all have them. I see this guy everywhere in the mornings delivering ice for coffee or whatever to all of the restaurants and cafes and small shops even. I see him a lot..
PXL_20240513_232856032.MP_exported_666.jpg
PXL_20240513_232905046.MP.jpg

Morning!
Thinking about sending welder in for repair-um, nope. I can buy a multi-process for $400 or less off amazon.
And i just remembered i may have my first mig welder from 35 years ago. Do i want more frustration? I think not. Safety is one week away. I better find my bill of sale, see if i can qualify my own vehicle for classic plates too. It seems unethical to me but doesent hurt to ask.

Morning!
Thinking about sending welder in for repair-um, nope. I can buy a multi-process for $400 or less off amazon.
And i just remembered i may have my first mig welder from 35 years ago. Do i want more frustration? I think not. Safety is one week away. I better find my bill of sale, see if i can qualify my own vehicle for classic plates too. It seems unethical to me but doesent hurt to ask.
I went with the older model of this one... i absolutely love it, wish i had thrown away my old welder long ago.. I use .030 and .023 with it

Welder

-
Back