Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I have never seen rear ends that bad.... oh wait.... yes i have...

1715683569857.png

The downsize continues here, sold my JD cart yesterday, amazing how much more room the shop has just between the log splitter and the dump trailer being gone!

IMG_1660 (1).jpeg

Good Morning Everyone. Not much to report here. Discussing hood scoops and such on the land speed forum. Aero conversations are good to have with plenty of coffee.

Pretty cool, but I think I would like it better all original............................

I get to head into town today for some boot repair. I literally walked the soles off my boots. Sadly we live far enough out that there is always a list for whoever goes to town next. But I will swing by and take my Dad to lunch so that is a win. Then pick up bolts, trees, Bday cards, drop off some dry cleaning and find clipboards!

IMG_5083.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg

I get to head into town today for some boot repair. I literally walked the soles off my boots. Sadly we live far enough out that there is always a list for whoever goes to town next. But I will swing by and take my Dad to lunch so that is a win. Then pick up bolts, trees, Bday cards, drop off some dry cleaning and find clipboards!

View attachment 1716249702

View attachment 1716249703
Think how much faster you could be with racing slick boots .

-
Back