Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

IMG_2952.jpeg

Well I wanted to take her to exercise class and go do the same myself one more time today. Say goodbye to some of my friends there. But it is raining now and I only have the motorbike here at the moment. So looks like I will sleep in a little,. My luggage is all packed and ready to go. If it stops raining, I might go out to the cafe for an hour or two. We'll leave today at 2:00 p.m. to head up to Saigon. Flight leaves at 8:00 p.m..

Pulled the pin on Studebaker project. Reality finally set in..

Well I wanted to take her to exercise class and go do the same myself one more time today. Say goodbye to some of my friends there. But it is raining now and I only have the motorbike here at the moment. So looks like I will sleep in a little,. My luggage is all packed and ready to go. If it stops raining, I might go out to the cafe for an hour or two. We'll leave today at 2:00 p.m. to head up to Saigon. Flight leaves at 8:00 p.m..
Have a safe trip Mitch. :thumbsup:

Travel blessing upon thee

Ok lads and lasses...

The battle of Canada closes out tonight

Canucks

Oilers

Where do you stand?

I'm going Edmonton for the nonsensical reason that the best Bungee Jump I've ever done was at the West Edmonton Mall

Lost me on that comment Frank?
Temporarily abandoning the project. Dont want to have too many “good enough” things left to redo later. Door fitment is out to lunch, some from me, some factory. Box isnt 100% welded, so i would have to get back to that. Needs a tonneau cover for weather and security. I want the interior kind of finished, need a week to do that,have to make windlace for it. And untested to drive it 1,000 miles each way is risky.

Temporarily abandoning the project. Dont want to have too many “good enough” things left to redo later. Door fitment is out to lunch, some from me, some factory. Box isnt 100% welded, so i would have to get back to that. Needs a tonneau cover for weather and security. I want the interior kind of finished, need a week to do that,have to make windlace for it. And untested to drive it 1,000 miles each way is risky.
OK I can understand that and yea good call.

Went to that brewery a few years ago with both boys, trippy place with lots of fun and various cold brews to sip on. All there beers have interesting names. Located north of Columbus.
There are some wild names they use.

The whole room smelled of hops when I cracked this one.

Very good

Homeward bound?

Is it possible to MiG weld aluminum and have the welds look decent?

-
Back