Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, i have never even seen a 66 in person..
1716375634122.jpeg

Guy has a AMX locally and everything is way overpriced if you can find it.

If i found a clean body i would really consider buying it.. but it would get a LS or a mopar engine/trans...

The trans i think was a FMX trans and from the valve body to the servos/trans case it would use like 1/2" aluminum tubes with o-rings on each end.... it's as reliable as you can imaging it to be.

The interior is home-made in it.... I don't know anything about how to ID the motor... but looks correct based on the distributor location.

1969 AMC rebel · SST

I know of a garage with about 8 or 9. I think mostly Javelins but don't expect him to talk to you or show them to you
Yeah.. i don't understand the guys that hoard a bunch of cars til they die then their kids/wife basically gives them away

seriously?
Yeah those things are gettin stupid high because they're gettin rare now. Nobody uses um anymore. I've been looking for something similar for years to keep all of my catalogs in. Something I can actually afford. lol

Yeah those things are gettin stupid high because they're gettin rare now. Nobody uses um anymore. I've been looking for something similar for years to keep all of my catalogs in. Something I can actually afford. lol
Want a bosch one? I have no use for it just the ride. Think it has 8 or 10 holders.

WOW Cheap!

Heres an interesting one. Im bugging them to see it in person.

-
Back