Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am seeing my BIL this weekend he is ready to get rid of some cars/bikes. He has a serious low milage norton Commando that still had the plastic on the seat. If it is still in good shape I would take a chance on it. Think it was a 70?

1716468841005.png

I usually have no idea what day it is. I missed Mason Dixon Mopar days thinking it was this coming weekend and here it is Memorial day weekend Geesh!
Do the same Tike, I guess it's a normal thing for us retired folks. lol

He has brit cars, TVR, Lotus, Capri with the factory 302?, tons of shop tools from the gas station. His health sucks. Another thing I would love to have is his exhaust pipe bender it had all the cards prob 60-80 or so. Thats a business right there.

Do the same Tike, I guess it's a normal thing for us retired folks. lol
I don't like it but I do like being retired. I can't wait to get all the finances in line. 2 months and have not seen my first pension check

He has brit cars, TVR, Lotus, Capri with the factory 302?, tons of shop tools from the gas station. His health sucks. Another thing I would love to have is his exhaust pipe bender it had all the cards prob 60-80 or so. Thats a business right there.
Show up on his door step with a case of his favorite beer

I am seeing my BIL this weekend he is ready to get rid of some cars/bikes. He has a serious low milage norton Commando that still had the plastic on the seat. If it is still in good shape I would take a chance on it. Think it was a 70?

View attachment 1716253385
Nortons, Royal Enfields, and Triumphs were similar back then. All cool for sure (except for the Lucas electrics) LOL Here's my old Triumph. 78 Tiger 750

20171201_082212.jpg

20171201_082246.jpg

I don't like it but I do like being retired. I can't wait to get all the finances in line. 2 months and have not seen my first pension check
That sucks. I'm not able to live off my Social Security and pension with the price of everything going up so fast and having a few family problems that took a lot of money.
Thinking in 2 years I'll be back out of debt, so I'll be working part time for a bit longer.

IF I get what they say I will be ok but I fear the rising cost of living. I have a lot of things I want to sell to supplement my income. Hoards of classic bikes

IF I get what they say I will be ok but I fear the rising cost of living. I have a lot of things I want to sell to supplement my income. Hoards of classic bikes
Bikes! Pictures if you can.
Hopping the old truck will help with my income now that it's a concession stand.

Man, i didn't know how bad steve was doing.... Hope they get a gofundme going.. i will be throwing a few bucks at him.. sucks we have to beg for money for medical issues in this country :(

Bikes! Pictures if you can.
Hopping the old truck will help with my income now that it's a concession stand.
Mine are all tucked away and no pictures. Mostly early 70's Hondas. 69 Honda SL350 a 70 Honda SL350 a 72 Honda CB 450 a 74 Honda CB360 a 71 Honda CL350 a 78 CB 750 Just to name a few. Then a bunch of Trials bikes and little dirt bikes. And I have titles for all of them

-
Back