Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1716507331551.png

I made some gortons fish fillets... they aren't the worst thing.. but cheap and quick to make

Anyone ever figure out what life is all about? Self-gratification?
Been haunting me for a long time.

in the end.. nothing... just try to be cool.. (as in nice.. not as in sha na na cool..)

Ahhhhh! Sun dried tomato and pesto chicken with fresh asparagus. Damn it was good. I am glad I can follow a recipe! :lol:
1000010689.jpg
1000010690.jpg
1000010691.jpg

Pup had a rough day. Strange everything. Trailer and Fargo going very smoothly. 1/2 way there, traffic wasnt bad but construction kept ruining my jam.
Speaking of jambs, did i mention i screwed up the cab corner on Stude? Ya, big time. Door doesent close. Opening is 1/4” too small.

IMG_0683.jpeg

Pup had a rough day. Strange everything. Trailer and Fargo going very smoothly. 1/2 way there, traffic wasnt bad but construction kept ruining my jam.
Speaking of jambs, did i mention i screwed up the cab corner on Stude? Ya, big time. Door doesent close. Opening is 1/4” too small.

View attachment 1716253660
Massive issue or open it up and make a filler piece? And that dog looks beat :)

OK, hockey kids

Thoughts here?
Utah expansion team name is down to 4

Blizzard
Mammoth
Outlaws and
Yeti.

Blizzard is too much like the Avalanche

Outlaws, in Utah??? Errrr.... No

Mammoth.... slow and extinct

Yeti... other than trademark challenges... I think that could be fun, but Utah isn't known for Squatch sightings.

@Sublime one
@fatoldguy
@71340Duster
Looks like your stuck between a puck and hard ice! Utah Blizzards is my choice .

Ive struggled with this very question for a while now. But I think I’ve come to an answer finally.

Really want to know?

It’s about this. The next generation. Passing things that we have learned on to them in hopes they avoid and learn from our own failures while fighting their way through their own as they find them.

Sounds simple, but its really not. Some people think you’re done raising kids when they hit 18 and go off to college the military or whatever. But that’s the furthest from the truth. In fact, if I had to pinpoint it, I’d say I learned more from my grandparents AFTER I turned 18 than I did before. And in the years since they’ve passed on, I’m still finding there are new lessons they are teaching me in their death. Granted, there are things I wish I’d learned from them more when they were alive but I digress

IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_3943.jpeg

IMG_3939.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

IMG_3911.jpeg

View attachment 1716253660
Well Frank we all screw up. And I think I'm really the best at it.

Well Frank we all screw up. And I think I'm really the best at it.
Want to bet? I’ve screwed way more than most. Or at least have this uncanny ability to find the worst luck on the planet

Ive struggled with this very question for a while now. But I think I’ve come to an answer finally.

Really want to know?

It’s about this. The next generation. Passing things that we have learned on to them in hopes they avoid and learn from our own failures while fighting their way through their own as they find them.

Sounds simple, but its really not. Some people think you’re done raising kids when they hit 18 and go off to college the military or whatever. But that’s the furthest from the truth. In fact, if I had to pinpoint it, I’d say I learned more from my grandparents AFTER I turned 18 than I did before. And in the years since they’ve passed on, I’m still finding there are new lessons they are teaching me in their death. Granted, there are things I wish I’d learned from them more when they were alive but I digress

View attachment 1716253666

View attachment 1716253667

View attachment 1716253668

View attachment 1716253669

View attachment 1716253670
Good point Chris and true.

-
Back