Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This sold nearby recently....

The Old gas station on the property was converted into a private shop.

Screenshot_20240524_094409_Facebook.jpg

Woke up this morning to the furnace running :wtf: Thermostat set at it's lowest point :lol:
I think that prompted me to check out Mammoth Mtn's Ski Conditions.
I did ski Mammoth on Memorial Day Weekend, many years ago.
Yup! They still open. About 1/3 of the runs and lifts still open.
A little notation there 357" of snow this past snow season :eek:, and that's at the main lodge.
If I member right summit is 11K'+, main lodge I guess at 8K'.
27 days until summer! :lol:
Almost fergot. Slight chance of snow showers this afternoon :wtf: :lol: In Mammoth that is.

Last edited:
There is a real AAR cuda here like that.
That’s as bad as the guy in the next county with the 67 Shelby 350 Mustang. His son’s car. His son though was killed in Vietnam and he’s refused to sell it. It’s sunken up to the doors in the clay.

Late morning, Dogs to the Vet today, should be fun. Coffee is on here and cleaning up from breakfast. Need to change the oil and fuel filters in the truck today.

Should be able to fire it back up later today with a little luck. Just needs plugs, Engine oil, trans fluid, brakes bled, driveshaft and new starter relay because the ground terminal threads stripped out. I also ordered a distributor curve kit from FBO Ignitions that should be here tomorrow, hopefully. My gear vendors overdrive should be arriving in the next week or two. I'll tackle that project after Mopars In The Park.
More fresh-ground coffee should help to get me through.
Cheers!

20240524_122819.jpg

20240524_124034.jpg

Crap. I think I missed out on drag racing and road racing events on powertour. Needed to pre register. Did not kmow...grrr

-
Back