Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should be able to fire it back up later today with a little luck. Just needs plugs, Engine oil, trans fluid, brakes bled, driveshaft and new starter relay because the ground terminal threads stripped out. I also ordered a distributor curve kit from FBO Ignitions that should be here tomorrow, hopefully. My gear vendors overdrive should be arriving in the next week or two. I'll tackle that project after Mopars In The Park.
More fresh-ground coffee should help to get me through.
Cheers!

View attachment 1716253887
View attachment 1716253889
Looking forward to seeing it at MITP.
Running a Gear Vendor in my Scamp and really like it.

Here I thought this weekend was going to be busy round here with the holiday and the big car show. Next weekend we have The Elks Rodeo, one of the most popular rodeos on the west coast. On top of that Pismo Beach has their car show, which fills the streets with hot rods.
1716573575454.png
1716573663264.png

1716573726622.png

There won't be a vacant hotel room for a hunert miles. :lol:
I spose it could be worse, the circle track could have had a big sprint car show too. :lol:

Should be able to fire it back up later today with a little luck. Just needs plugs, Engine oil, trans fluid, brakes bled, driveshaft and new starter relay because the ground terminal threads stripped out. I also ordered a distributor curve kit from FBO Ignitions that should be here tomorrow, hopefully. My gear vendors overdrive should be arriving in the next week or two. I'll tackle that project after Mopars In The Park.
More fresh-ground coffee should help to get me through.
Cheers!

View attachment 1716253887
View attachment 1716253889
Beautiful.......

Mufflers showed up finally... a bit smaller than i expected... this is gonna be too loud prolly..

That's good to hear. I'm excited to see the difference and have more rearend gear choices once the overdrive is in!
I'll take you for a drive so you can see. Was running 4:11 but switched to 3:23 for my long trip last year. 80 MPH no problem with 3:23's. Think if I remember right, from 3:23 in overdrive was 2:53's

I'll take you for a drive so you can see. Was running 4:11 but switched to 3:23 for my long trip last year. 80 MPH no problem with 3:23's. Think if I remember right, from 3:23 in overdrive was 2:53's
I'll take ya up on that!

2.71 I think with 3.23 and GV

-
Back