Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good vid about the differences in the new napa gold and real Wix filters.. i didn't know wix is made in the US.. all i have used for a long time.. the new napa aren't wix anymore and made in china

Use Wix in my JD lawnmower, now know not to get Napa Gold replacements, thanks. Also for video, didn't know Fram went to ****

When did the gold change?
almost a year ago... seems they are made by someone named Baldwin that has been around for a long time but are chinese... what i don't like is in that video the napa filter he cut open had globs of glue around the element

Morning!
Sunny here in Drumheller Alberta.
Road trip went well, trailer was good, dog was very well behaved.
Last night was a cruise to Wayne,11 bridges in 6 kilometers. There was 50 ish cars. And pin up girls. One wants to do a photo shoot at the car show today. Going to be a long day, 9:00 to 3:00 for the show.

Good morning everyone. Hoping to have a good welding day today. Got lots to do. Wish me luck.

almost a year ago... seems they are made by someone named Baldwin that has been around for a long time but are chinese... what i don't like is in that video the napa filter he cut open had globs of glue around the element
Baldwin, we used in the early 80's at the Gulf station. Have no idea how they are made now. A guy on here had a tread on a bunch of filters he took apart and compared. No idea what happened to it.

Why can't i learn to put on safety glasses when using my die grinder... i always wear my normal glasses and think "Good enough" and i get **** in my eyes every single time.... won't stop watering today..

Pulled my crossmember AGAIN last night to modify the angle the e-brake cable was at... glad i did it, nice and straight. Almost went lazy and left it..

Good morning everyone. Hoping to have a good welding day today. Got lots to do. Wish me luck.
Have a good day.. gonna try to get both mufflers mounted today then start on the axle back of the exhaust.. hoping it's not too hard. 3" got a lot bigger when i had to make **** fit

Morning . My new T-shirt.
444155122_855115229977773_4574692916888984000_n.jpg

Why can't i learn to put on safety glasses when using my die grinder... i always wear my normal glasses and think "Good enough" and i get **** in my eyes every single time.... won't stop watering today..

Pulled my crossmember AGAIN last night to modify the angle the e-brake cable was at... glad i did it, nice and straight. Almost went lazy and left it..
Don't rub it, eye wash.

Use Wix in my JD lawnmower, now know not to get Napa Gold replacements, thanks. Also for video, didn't know Fram went to ****
Fram have been **** for decades. They were amongst the first to go to ****.

I used to get Wix at Parts Plus but it just closed in Oak Harbor, pretty sure I can get it at O'Reilly's
I wish we had a O' Rileys around here never seen one in this part of pa. Auto zone which screwed me on the daughters Cobalt clutch and Napa locally. I like the Napa Mom and Kid owned. Been around a long time also.

Get you a pair of safety glasses that are meant to go over your prescription ones

I wish we had a O' Rileys around here never seen one in this part of pa. Auto zone which screwed me on the daughters Cobalt clutch and Napa locally. I like the Napa Mom and Kid owned. Been around a long time also.
If you get one, oreillys does a military retired discount

Good morning all. Well today is the day I’m starting the interior. I’m hitting the gym first then tackling that. Hopefully all goes well. I will keep you posted.

-
Back