Stop in for a drink.

-
Will Tito's and raspberry lemonade make me see two Vanna 's :glasses7: Even better :color:

luksusowapotatovodka175new__77652__90008.1407759919.1280.1280.jpg

With squirt

Will Tito's and raspberry lemonade make me see two Vanna 's :glasses7: Even better :color:

See two of anything you like? Tito's works for me! LOL

Attachments

• vanna_1_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 125
How can you see anything about Tito's that woman is standing in the way

No Vanna here................

Attachments

• Tito's Vodka.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 143
Hey guys, I need help. I have a drinking problem. It's 8 min. till 5 and I made myself a toddy.
It's 5:00 somewhere but I pushed it too far. And the worst thing is that I'm drinking alone. lol

I'm Here Mike . Just finished up cleaning some weapons and into Beer # 6

Thanks Mitch. I thought I was needing to find a AA Meetin' tonight. LOL I got a service done on my tool truck. Someday when I retire I won't have the mess in the driveway.

Hey did you guys see Ulf's interview. We finally get to see him. He's younger than I expected. That Dart Charger resto is over the top.

Hey did you guys see Ulf's interview. We finally get to see him. He's younger than I expected. That Dart Charger resto is over the top.

Where can we see this interview!! Sorry, I'm a non drinker, but these kids are working on changing all that!!! Geof

You know. Ulf who is restoring the 65 Dart Charger on here. Here's a link to the interview from his thread.

" Here is a 2 minutes show that our local newspaper did on my car. It can be watched at the web-TV. Sorry for language is only Swedish! "

http://www.vk.se/1403784/umeas-mest-akta-bil

Evening gents. Just came in from the possessed piece of red and black crap. What a fning nightmare, and ran out of beer to boot. I just stopped in to see what is going on when the neighbor does a beer run. Got the regulator in works fine but I cannot find the lever that goes below the inside door handle for the lock. I looked for an hour and I am soaked rom all the water on the floor from the car.

-
Back