Stop in for a drink.

-
Don't drink, but the Spanish guy next to my shop saw how much pain I was in the other day gave me something and in his Spanglish told me you smoke, this wet. You feel ok.

Well it could be about anything these days but maybe formaldehyde...lip and tongue numming

Went out tonight to a birthday party in a bar downtown. It"s called "The Cellar" and is the basement of a restaurant. On the back wall heading to the restrooms is a Paco Rosic original. I snapped a pic but is blurry. (or was it me) Paco is a local Bosnian artist and restaurateur that paints with a spray can of Krylon. Really cool stuff.

Attachments

• 20150314_205050.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 147
Oh did I mention that when Paco came to town he painted the Sistine Chapel on the ceiling of his restaurant with Krylon spray paint?

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 162
Just stopped in for a minute :glasses7: Spent the hole day in the sun shine myself and cooked/smoked the wife and I some chicken legs (her favorite cut) today and did some organizing in the garage myself :D some pictures to share also Mike :cheers:

Attachments

• Spring is here 2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Spring is here 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 157
That is so unreal cool mike, Wow !!
It really is over the top Mike. Even more so that he used spray paint out of a can. Gives a whole new meaning to the words: graffiti artist..

It sure is, I have seen some beautiful work from artists but that takes it to a hole new level ..

I made that smoke pot out of 3'' pipe, workes great !!

Happy st p day! I am early I guess. Memike why smoke pot out of 3'' pipe, workes great !! Ha!

A view from the stage tonight!! Been busy all day, getting busier every minute!!! Happy Pattys Day all!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 111
Oh man.. enjoy Geof .. I am horizontal with my feet on a pillow tonight.
Happy St.Patrick's day Geof and to all your fans and patrons tonight.

Lots of people out for St. Patty's day. Hey Ray

-
Back