Stop in for a drink.

-
BACKGROUND: i SENT SOME RHIZOMES FOR A MIXED SIX TRADE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.
It is a story in the making. Talk about timing. I had two hot chicks 30s (first day) working for me looking like Daisey Duke in the feild ( i live in nowhere) and along comes the FEDEX guy with a package. Daisy 1 runs up to him with all of the slow motion you see on baywatch and gets the box. I told them it was beer and they were like "right" We were just trying to get the wife to do a beer run (12 mi each way and she was not happy with my choice of help). I opened the box and it is a fantastic retirement tale of opening a box with $20 on top and Good beer on the bottom at just the pefect time. She did not do the beer run obiouvsly, The archery team from Pa is going to KY for the national championships. L donated 20 for it (in which my son ranked 75/5230 in the state) has a donation, the wife is really pissed and retirement is good. Why did I not do this when I was 30? The fed ex guy wants to work for me also.
Thanks,
I LOVE HOMEBREWERS!!!!!
Any of you get to Halifax Pa call me!

BACKGROUND: i SENT SOME RHIZOMES FOR A MIXED SIX TRADE. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.
It is a story in the making. Talk about timing. I had two hot chicks 30s (first day) working for me looking like Daisey Duke in the feild ( i live in nowhere) and along comes the FEDEX guy with a package. Daisy 1 runs up to him with all of the slow motion you see on baywatch and gets the box. I told them it was beer and they were like "right" We were just trying to get the wife to do a beer run (12 mi each way and she was not happy with my choice of help). I opened the box and it is a fantastic retirement tale of opening a box with $20 on top and Good beer on the bottom at just the pefect time. She did not do the beer run obiouvsly, The archery team from Pa is going to KY for the national championships. L donated 20 for it (in which my son ranked 75/5230 in the state) has a donation, the wife is really pissed and retirement is good. Why did I not do this when I was 30? The fed ex guy wants to work for me also.
Thanks,
I LOVE HOMEBREWERS!!!!!
Any of you get to Halifax Pa call me!

Will do Hoppy. I have a brew kit in the basement that I need to try. If I get into it I know where to get my hops. tmm

nOW HOT CHICK 1 IS A STRIPPER, 2 IS A PREGO! cAP LOCKS IS OFF #3!

Yes we do, but if you remember he said he was taking a ride with the carving knives? I will do 120 tops and then and some hops! Wow I can still rhyme and drink! Ha!

Whatch out the fat chick will put a bend in your arm.. Myself I am not good under pressure.

I had a few too many last Friday. Drank most of a bottle of Fireball and crawled on the neighbors couch for a nap. I was really tired though.

Hey Hops...Let's join forces....I will match you up to $100. That would be $220 from us. You can keep the knife or let Memike keep it! Mna I am having trouble typing!

Last night/Day was my day of enjoyment, my wife had to drive 2 miles to come pick me up :D She said I was staggering and talking trying to get in the car, My Ramcharger is still at my friends house #-o

I had a few too many last Friday. Drank most of a bottle of Fireball and crawled on the neighbors couch for a nap. I was really tired though.

Excuses excuses! I used to deny things that Now I am proud of doing!! Not the fat things in life though. One morning I woke up with tooth marks in my arm and it was not from her but me trying to get away in the AM!

Nope Hoppy , it is a Mr Beer kit. LOL

Mr Beer was a deployed guys best friend in the desert. Put the mix in an ammo can and bury it. 10 days later beer. Nothing more feared than a drunk soldier denied sex and drunk against opponent in a hell hole like the desert! Best weapon I never had

Mr Beer was a deployed guys best friend in the desert. Put the mix in an ammo can and bury it. 10 days later beer. Nothing more feared than a drunk soldier denied sex and drunk against opponent in a hell hole like the desert! Best weapon I never had

Great story. I need to brew up a batch!.

Vanna looks hot tonight! Or is it the Tito's and raspberry lemonade making her look hot! LOL

-
Back