Stop in for a drink.

-
Thirsty Thursday! Cheers gentleman! (new bottle of Tito's in the house. Even goes good with grape cool aid)

I am ready for all commers now! Just returned a dog to the neighbors and started a sh.t crap battle of why the ***** came down to the property to do the deed with the other dog that was not mine! Some how if it was my prize dog why let it loose? Never again will I return a *****! Or invite one over that is not mine! Pics will be available for a few buck on BITCHBEGONE.COM. LoL

Don't get me started on this subject Hops #-o Living out in the county the dogs (Bitches) come roaming from everywhere, and I don't care about the law saying do not fire a gun after dark :toothy1: Anyone around me is glad to hear Mike is on the job..

Corn Vodka from Austin Texas. Distilled 6 times. Absolutely the smoothest vodka I've ever tasted.
Oh my :color: sounds like you have a dandy bottle of Vodka :)
We keep a liter in the pantry to make Vanilla with, not the best but good I guess :D

Don't get me started on this subject Hops #-o Living out in the county the dogs (Bitches) come roaming from everywhere, and I don't care about the law saying do not fire a gun after dark :toothy1: Anyone around me is glad to hear Mike is on the job..

I have a special pop gun for that it is a 16 GA which is a point and shoot for me. Crazy gun, bolt action, old accu choke, banned from block shoots and no serial numbers from the factory. ***** to get registered! But so am I!!!!

Well stand up and go to the cabinet and have a slug :D

:D same here Hops 5'11 when I am drinking but 5'8 in reality :D

Dam when I am drinking I can do that laying down! Right now I am 512! Metric of course.

Is that a drink :glasses7: I have been known to shoot Tequila in the past :D

No get a bunch of guys wit shotguns, one guy with a pitching wedge, a bunch of balls, and try to hit them. It is harder than you would think. But when your ball is hit it is all of the shooters saying That was mee! The trash guys want to hang with you because of the trash can full of beer cans and shot shells! No crap.

No get a bunch of guys wit shotguns, one guy with a pitching wedge, a bunch of balls, and try to hit them. It is harder than you would think. But when your ball is hit it is all of the shooters saying That was mee! The trash guys want to hang with you because of the trash can full of beer cans and shot shells! No crap.

I thought thats what you was talking about, sounds like fun :color:
my older son golfs so I don't shoot them I give them to him :D
I will see if I can get some pictures Saturday at noon, a fun raiser is going on where Treva and I go to an auction and they are having a skeet shoot :color:
I already put my open choke in my wingmaster magnum 870 :) can't wait :glasses7:

All my balls have lead in them since I do not golf!
I love 16 GA. the guns are just right Size for me. I had to start reloading 16 since you cannot find 4 shot or slugs for them any more. Nothing like an old Stevens Double barrel in the daughters boy toy face! If he comes back I will listen to him. Ever hit a pumpkin with a slug at 100 yard's with a double barrel consistently? Makes the boys run and the men want to learn how.

All my balls have lead in them since I do not golf!
I love 16 GA. the guns are just right Size for me. I had to start reloading 16 since you cannot find 4 shot or slugs for them any more. Nothing like an old Stevens Double barrel in the daughters boy toy face! If he comes back I will listen to him. Ever hit a pumpkin with a slug at 100 yard's with a double barrel consistently? Makes the boys run and the men want to learn how.
Sounds like a great slug slug gun Hops, hard to find a good slug shooting gun that can throw them right, Mine is a 20 gage, the 12's are just to much for me when I am shooting a bunch, or some times once #-o,

I just called and found out they will be supplying shell for everyone Saturday :color:
Thank goodness for that, I would like to save my dove shells for hunting for grub :D

If you do 20 try 16, right above 20 and below 12. I am a bunch of meat at 140 wet weight sober and 299 wet.

I want to take a ride on there bus and stay on it just to watch everyone :D they encourage dancing :color:

We have crayons for ya if you really want to take the ride! LOL Comic book reporting artist? Mo idea where that came from. If Comcast calls back I will ask for a video!

We have crayons for ya if you really want to take the ride! LOL Comic book reporting artist? Mo idea where that came from. If Comcast calls back I will ask for a video!

:D :D :color: Comic book reporting artist :D that is funny right there :cheers:

I try, You just need the four basic colors to achieve artist status! Less here

-
Back