Stop in for a drink.

-
ok, I am leaning towards the chicken nuggets from micky Ds ....usually takes me a couple hours to decide what I am going to eat.

Coming from the toolman ,those rings are cool!

nah ...just hanging out trying to figure out what I want to eat......Nachos sound good .....but then so do chikin nuggets from Micky Ds......maybe a bowling alley burger.

Problem is that I already changed to my house clothes and I don't feel like getting dressed up again to go back into town......lazy huh LOL

No, LAZY is where you go out in your scrubby clothes anyway so you don't have to change.... :glasses7:

No, LAZY is where you go out in your scrubby clothes anyway so you don't have to change.... :glasses7:

how people dress for going out to public is a reflection of attitude and whats in their homes.

People here in my town do not typically dress up and its a poor reflection of the city IMO looks like a poor ghetto town because of the people.

Whats worse is how they dress at the university.....many times I was better dressed than some of the teachers. Absolute shame the way some of the dorm students showed up in slippers in a University with a good name ......IMO.

what happened to the golden years when people looked nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 1353599388_1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 229
I go out in my under shorts to get the mail! That's why I moved to Centrual PA. Sometimes I pee in the yard! What am I ?
Yes all guys are pigs. Some are feral some domesticated. I am just waiting for the right news drone to come by to prove myself on TV! LOL

I go out in my under shorts to get the mail! That's why I moved to Centrual PA. Sometimes I pee in the yard! What am I ?
Yes all guys are pigs. Some are feral some domesticated. I am just waiting for the right news drone to come by to prove myself on TV! LOL

I thought everyone who lives in the rural areas pee in the yard ...........

the rules are different in the yard than out in the city and what happens in the yard stays in the yard. At least the cat better not say what goes on in the back 40 because then she is going to get it.

yea I am ready for the mental institute \\:D/:rock::rock:

J/K....no I am not ready to be grown up responsible yet......still too many cars to buy and work on and too much fun before being tied down to an ogre

however I think those wrench rings would make an awesome wedding thing.....definitely something no one else has. Regular rings can get kinda boring and all look the same after awhile.

If you were only 30 years older And him 20 younger I would have a guy for you! He will not buy or drive any car with seatbelts from the factory and his coffee table is a pair of 14" Mickey Thompsons! Doesn't drink or any other vice, just enjoys the show!

I thought everyone who lives in the rural areas pee in the yard ...........

the rules are different in the yard than out in the city and what happens in the yard stays in the yard. At least the cat better not say what goes on in the back 40 because then she is going to get it.

Don't tell me you have a bidet in the shop wall! I crack myself up.

Yes all guys are pigs. LOL

What a picture, you like this with a machete strapped to your side...Oh my goodness

Don't forget the 357 with snake shot dude! I expected 76.01 from ya!

My son has a "add on" one and loves it. It sprays your back side with water. Cleans things up nicely I understand. LOL

they have bidet cats too ....cats are so awesome and cute no matter what they do

Attachments

• bidet-cat-300x223.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 189
I am a guy and can aim for the funnel out the back wall if it is not to cold out that is!

well I was going to eat dinner soon but after all this I seem to have lost my appetite :pale:

Dam what's up with the silence? Just stating a fact here now.....

You walked into the bar girl! I think there is fried food somewhere.

locally there is a bar and they have some really good food but sometimes its good while eating but you pay for it later on in the night

Attachments

• 6a0133f30ae399970b017ee7cd4d32970d-pi.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 134
-
Back