Stop in for a drink.

-
Just relax, sit down, shut up grab a crayon and color within the lines! I used to tell my guys that all the time!

I would ask if I could come down to use it but you would make me work! I neeeded a good laugh

I MEANT THE MACHETE! NOT THE BIDET! Good grief and my day is continuing! LOL

Drink irresponsibly it will end sooner. I have a one million dollar Turkish lira bill somewhere I should bid, It is only worth about a buck and a quarter though...

I do have some Saddam Bills (propaganda) we dropped on Iraq that I could get rid of. Hello Ray!

I have to go find something to drink...se you in the morning....maybe

Later, something is telling me the coffee will be good in the AM.

I think it is a great thing all of the people on FABO are doing for Stan. I really don't know him but it is like a big family around here.

I think it is a great thing all of the people on FABO are doing for Stan. I really don't know him but it is like a big family around here.

I'm on a fair amount of various forums. This one is unique not in that members here help others. It's how often they do it, and like you said most times don't know the person they are helping. Lots of self sacrificing good folks here.

Like we talked about. Helping others goes a long way in Karma. And I am an atheist!

I am ready for all commers now! Just returned a dog to the neighbors and started a sh.t crap battle of why the ***** came down to the property to do the deed with the other dog that was not mine! Some how if it was my prize dog why let it loose? Never again will I return a *****! Or invite one over that is not mine! Pics will be available for a few buck on BITCHBEGONE.COM. LoL

:eek:ops:
I am ready for all commers now! Just returned a dog to the neighbors and started a sh.t crap battle of why the ***** came down to the property to do the deed with the other dog that was not mine! Some how if it was my prize dog why let it loose? Never again will I return a *****! Or invite one over that is not mine! Pics will be available for a few buck on BITCHBEGONE.COM. LoL

Well if you want help my cutlery is always sharp, and I'm up for another road trip.:eek:ops:

Thanks Ray will keep that in mind. Just had a call from COMCAST from some hot sounding woman asking if I would upgrade. Half in the bag I askesd what are you wearing? She actually replied jeans and a shirt. then the wife walked in and told her if it was your man she was calling it should be held on with Velcro! I always knew she was a keeper!

-
Back