Stop in for a drink.

-
@toolmanmike this logo isn’t bad...but I think yours is much better.

I may be a bit biased though! LOL!

8FB554D2-7CB9-4BFF-A7AD-C52C88887618.jpeg

So after a long evening working at range last night I sat down with a new (to me) Scotch 12 year old. Poured it over a couple of cubes let it simmer for a bit and tried it. To many sharp edges for me but had good potential. Eagle eyed wife is beside me, I swipe her water and add a dash to my drink. Wife gives me some serious WTF look and I shrug with the .... What look. She laughed and says really... that was just a token splash so you can say your not drinking straight whiskey right? She knows I typically may mix strong! Then she goes on a rant over how silly it was to add just the splash. I then explained it wasn’t really mixing so much as wanting to open up the Scotch. By now her eyes have glazed over as I explain the finer nuances of sipping. Thought TMM might relate! PS it was a Macallan and it was yummy!

And don’t forget the vintage delivery truck hot rod!

Man...for a small operation, they sure have a lot of stuff!

20902B2D-1102-4DE6-A443-290CA1C6CE75.jpeg

T-shirts too! I need to see if I can get a franchise license from these guys...:D

462526F6-CC70-4551-A770-909176714DDD.jpeg

C0C4C3EF-1457-453A-ABDE-28861C62C8C9.jpeg

Evening all.

I screwed up majorly with the wife.... called new dog, the old dog’s name. Now the water works are back :BangHead:

As long as you did not call the new dog HER name!!!
Oh you may get to see her again. I’ve got her half way talked to going to Carlisle next year and leaving the minions with my brother and his new wife(who’ve been offering to watch them for a weekend)

I had my quarterly well visit to the Doc today. Blood pressure 137/78, pulse 62, lungs clear, a1c good and weight loss confirmed at 58 lbs so far.

All he kept saying was “Wow, you look great! Keep doing what you are doing!” while smiling.

See ya again in 3-4 months Doc!

36B79B98-A32A-44BD-ABCD-B8BAC2F9DE02.jpeg

-
Back