Stop in for a drink.

-
Looks like it’s Oktoberfest time!

DD182F22-C25E-4795-8C7B-5D844CAD444A.jpeg

My wife and I headed into San Antonio yesterday to see Jay Leno. We had dinner at The Palm that was great. His show was great. Absolutely on top of his game. A bit over two hours of laughing. Spent the night on the river.

Tito's and tonic. Damn good! Saturday nite cheers! (Tito's is all corn you know)

I needed to get the chart off the net so I could load it into my phone to share with a friend or two. It's a maturation chart for oak barrels. (mature times)I use 5 liter barrels. I need to leave them alone for a year and a half to equal a 5 year whiskey. LOL
Hah! That is exactly what I thought it was...... I get fundamentally smarter when I drink Crown. Just ask my wife! I will likely blame you TMM for it but I am seriously considering a home brew kit. I miss the oatmeal thick stouts from the Pacific North West. All the local brewers here are at the stage of extreme hops and IPAs.

Hah! That is exactly what I thought it was...... I get fundamentally smarter when I drink Crown. Just ask my wife! I will likely blame you TMM for it but I am seriously considering a home brew kit. I miss the oatmeal thick stouts from the Pacific North West. All the local brewers here are at the stage of extreme hops and IPAs.
Speaking of which I bought a "Sticky Wicket Oatmeal Stout" kit the other day. Can't wait to brew it!.. Get started on the hobby. You'll love it!

Sticky Wicket Oatmeal Stout

beer-dark2-thumb.jpg

-
Back