Stop in for a drink.

-
Having a few cold ones tonight while I get ready for my business trip. I wonder what kind of local beer they have in Saginaw MI?

Well, the sports bar at the hotel I’m staying at claims 30 beers on tap. I’m sure I can find something I like out of all of those.

Well, the sports bar at the hotel I’m staying at claims 30 beers on tap. I’m sure I can find something I like out of all of those.
Sports bar?... 7-10 light beers, 10+ IPAs and the rest has a chance of 3 being 'good'. lol

Sports bar?... 7-10 light beers, 10+ IPAs and the rest has a chance of 3 being 'good'. lol
That’s what I’m afraid of. But I did see a couple on their list that seemed decent. I only need to find one.

They showed Blue Moon which I kinda like and some from Founders that I’m not familiar with. I’m sure I will find something.

I just ordered a few beer kits, Yule Like This Ale, Barley's Choco-Orange Stout, and Sticky Wicket. Oh this will be fun.

@straightlinespeed , you around?

Last edited:
I just ordered a few beer kits, Yule Like This Ale, Barley's Choco-Orange Stout, and Sticky Wicket. Oh this will be fun.
Where is the Mocha Lager? You NEED to do a Mocha Lager!

Don’t make me come to your house and do it myself! LOL!

:lol:

Where is the Mocha Lager? You NEED to do a Mocha Lager!

Don’t make me come to your house and do it myself! LOL!

:lol:
They have a Mocha Oatmeal Stout. I'd have to look around for a recipe.

The Sticky Wicket is a oatmeal stout. I could add some mocha flavor to some of it. There's lots of syrup and flavorings.

The Sticky Wicket is a oatmeal stout. I could add some mocha flavor to some of it. There's lots of syrup and flavorings.
Do your own! You have enough experience now to do your own brews. Just get a basic lager recipe and throw your creativity at it!

I have complete confidence you can come up with an awesome Mocha Lager brew.

:thumbsup:

Do your own! You have enough experience now to do your own brews. Just get a basic lager recipe and throw your creativity at it!

I have complete confidence you can come up with an awesome Mocha Lager brew.

:thumbsup:
I have a bottle or two of lager in the basement to experiment with. :lol:

Boy, that Canadian Blonde sure gives good head. LOL

20190908_202415.jpg

Well, I’m in Midland. Nice Sports bar. Having a Local Octoberfest lager.
D79D64D9-F18F-4833-A8F4-1C82F6532F78.jpeg

Mushroom Swiss burger, tater tots and an Octoberfest beer.

Business travel sucks...but this makes it suck a little less.

B07595A2-A193-464B-9BE2-6457EDC9DC79.jpeg

Tragedy struck here. The green olives for the vodka based adult beverages spoiled. :eek: I've never seen that happen before. Looked like they were stuffed with blue dryer lint :(. Not just one bottle either, the previous bottle of same manufacture same outcome.

-
Back