Stop in for a drink.

-
A friend of mine from London told me he is on the new British All French Fry Diet.

Says he’s been doing it for a couple of months...and feels like a million Pounds!

:rofl:

I saw that Bud Black Lager at the distributor the other day. Thought about trying it, but it is still a rice based beer so I passed. I’m not a fan of rice beer...no matter how long you age it in a bourbon barrel.
I agree on rice beer, but not sure if this one has any rice in it. If any, gotta be low percent. Says '2 row barley'. Normally rice and/or corn are involved with 6 row barley in other American brews. What I can tell you is I am only into #3 and I'm feeling it. So their 7.1 ABV might be under rated. no complaints.

I agree on rice beer, but not sure if this one has any rice in it. If any, gotta be low percent. Says '2 row barley'. Normally rice and/or corn are involved with 6 row barley in other American brews. What I can tell you is I am only into #3 and I'm feeling it. So their 7.1 ABV might be under rated. no complaints.
Their website says is just their basic rice-based bud Lager aged in bourbon barrels. Maybe I will try a 6 Pack...maybe.

C4F60970-6F2F-42A1-B463-3A88B4D72A3D.jpeg

The weather news said it might snow sometime between now and April. I figured I better lay in some supplies...just in case.

Gotta be prepared!

60D7D681-E39D-4993-A1E1-0BC9CD58CD1A.jpeg

:lol:

-720617660520294277.jpg
New granddaughter born a few hours ago and already has my attitude. lol Time to celebrate cigars and good whiskey. cheers my friends....

:thumbsup: Attitude like that, at that young age, Ginger in the making :lol:. I go visit my grangingers Thursday. Congratulations!
I'll get to see her on Thursday as well, my sons first child so trying to give him some time alone with her. #17 grand kid for me and I'm happy. ??? or 18 kids hard to keep track. lol

I think I will pour myself a drink and tip back in the recliner and watch the war on tv. Besides I'm pooped. I put most of Christmas away today and made a couple dozen trips to the basement and back. Cheers!

Screenshot_20190928-164917_Facebook.jpg

Well, the weatherman was right...it is snowing tonight.

There might be an inch on the ground by morning and some still on the grass by afternoon.

Good thing I laid in all those extra beer supplies, LOL!

3E31CC82-75FB-41E9-943F-A56EC0AE25B2.jpeg

Well, the weatherman was right...it is snowing tonight.

There might be an inch on the ground by morning and some still on the grass by afternoon.

Good thing I laid in all those extra beer supplies, LOL!

View attachment 1715449319
No snow here but gonna be 14* below tonight so extra blanket and put the car in the garage.

Still Snowing here, but not enough to cover anything, Cause Im East of the main storm....

No snow here but gonna be 14* below tonight so extra blanket and put the car in the garage.
We have had a very mild Winter so far and the trend appears to be continuing for the next 10 days. I’m OK with that...I hate cold weather and every day of mild temps is one less day of cold ones.

I bought an electric snow blower 2 years ago as “snow insurance”. Seems to be paying off, I’ve only had to use it once since I got it!

:lol:

Did you ever get the feeling that a positive life changing event is on the horizon?

I have been having that feeling for the past week.

I hope it’s true, I could use it right about now.

Did you ever get the feeling that a positive life changing event is on the horizon?

I have been having that feeling for the past week.

I hope it’s true, I could use it right about now.
Win the lotto my friend.
Your smart I know you'll come up with something.

Why not make some. I think I'll pick up some juice today at the store. I have champagne yeast. It provides a little finer flavor than bread yeast and is tolerant to 18-20% ABV. I'll keep you posted

Good evening @toolmanmike !!
Memike just poured myself a drink and it seems that my ice is melting to fast :(:(:wtf: Cheers my friend/other brother :p:D

-
Back