Stop in for a drink.

-
Evening

20220811_201636.jpg

Well I have finished for the week. Well unless I am told otherwise by BossLady. Packing up years worth of stuff and moving clear across the Country just plain sucks! In theory it is our last move. But no way am I going to utter those words of “I am never going to move again” That is like saying sic em to fate.

Well I have finished for the week. Well unless I am told otherwise by BossLady. Packing up years worth of stuff and moving clear across the Country just plain sucks! In theory it is our last move. But no way am I going to utter those words of “I am never going to move again” That is like saying sic em to fate.
Helps if you post the catalyst for the witty post!

D3F014C9-7BD9-4DE2-B2FB-6B8376DEC1B0.jpeg

It was way easier in the military.. moving every three years on average makes you keep things pretty lean
8 moves in 21 years

Gonna miss you and Hemi. Cheers my friend.

I think I might try some ice cream with peanut butter for desert then gonna go with some Crown and Sprite and watch a movie and fall asleep early.

I think I might try some ice cream with peanut butter for desert then gonna go with some Crown and Sprite and watch a movie and fall asleep early.
Exactly what I am doing now, two down, now go have supper in the house.
I have been in my shop watching nascar and helping my wife box up a couple things she sold.

Cheers from Northeast Arkansas

I have been in my shop watching nascar and helping my wife box up a couple things she sold.

Well I think I am a lock on the NASCAR pick ‘em list. Nobody is gonna touch me, I have all but mathematically eliminated all possible threats to my title!

No wife here but cheers Mike. My honey do list depends on me spinning the arrow on my garage wall. LOL
IMG_20220814_180406492_HDR.jpg

Well I think I am a lock on the NASCAR pick ‘em list. Nobody is gonna touch me, I have all but mathematically eliminated all possible threats to my title!
This new car is throwing everyone a loop.
Looks like the number 4 team is getting a handle on a few things. The new young rookies are showing a ton of strength... weird year for sure.

-
Back