Stop in for a drink.

-
Trash Pandas. Industrious little critters
For sure Chris and funny when they get in my Crab apple trees in the winter and get drunk on the rotten crab apples and sit in the yard all day swaying around on there butt.
Could kill them easy but haven't had any major problem with them.

For sure Chris and funny when they get in my Crab apple trees in the winter and get drunk on the rotten crab apples and sit in the yard all day swaying around on there butt.
Could kill them easy but haven't had any major problem with them.
Rabbits did that at my old place with the plums.

They are funny. I "feed" the wildlife with my leftover brewing grains. Usually around 5% alcohol. I wonder if they have a headache the next day?
Need to get a video of that Mike that would be funny watching a bird stumble around.

First time I saw it I thought it was crippled from a dog or something. I almost shot it but something stopped me. next day it was just fine. Probably had a head ache though. LOL
Bet it had a hard time hopping straight. lol

Any of you guys out there: if you can find a Elijah Craig Barrel proof Batch A123 buy it. It is frickin' delicious. Lots of caramel and some dark fruit. How many ooooo's in smooth! And at 125.6 proof. It is a limited release so look fast. Now, if you get to Waterloo, Hy Vee at Crossroads has a EC barrel pick that is knocking on th door as a damn close second. We should have tried these blind but they are damn close.

Elijah Craig A123.jpg

Any of you guys out there: if you can find a Elijah Craig Barrel proof Batch A123 buy it. It is frickin' delicious. Lots of caramel and some dark fruit. How many ooooo's in smooth! And at 125.6 proof. It is a limited release so look fast. Now, if you get to Waterloo, Hy Vee at Crossroads has a EC barrel pick that is knocking on th door as a damn close second. We should have tried these blind but they are damn close.

View attachment 1716034163
It has to be a big improvement over single barrel. I am dissatisfied with that purchase.

It has to be a big improvement over single barrel. I am dissatisfied with that purchase.
This stuff is stellar. The single barrel you get might not be the best. It all depends on who is picking. I have done some barrel picks and the distillery sends out 3 samples. The pics below are from our Knob Creek pick. They do a nice job with the laser engraved oak presentation box I was lucky enough to keep. Sometimes all 3 aren't all that good but you pick the best of the three or start the whole process over. That may take a month or more. Going to the distillery for a pick is the best bet.

Conoco Knob Creek pick.jpg

Knob Creek Barrel pick Conoco.jpg7.jpg

Last edited:
This stuff is stellar. The single barrel you get might not be the best. It all depends on who is picking. I have done some barrel picks and the distillery sends out 3 samples. Sometimes all 3 aren't all that good but you pick the best of the three or start the whole process over. That may take a month or more. Going to the distillery for a pick is the best bet.
I’m out of my league here. I appreciate your research if thats what it’s called. Lol

Well here I go again. I went to a neighboring town to do a bank deposit for the car club. I wonder ho has bourbon for sale here? I;ll stop at the Fairway grocery store. Damn, I should have gotten a cart. They had Elijah Craig A123 for $75. Score a extra one for Ted and "another" extra for me. A Driftless Glen Brandy? Sure, why not. Ted is always looking for a good brandy.
Oh ya, another grocery store on my way out of town. Sure I'll take a Wild Turkey Rare Breed home with me. I don't have one. (I do now)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Apparently pics to follow. I need to downsize or post them on bookface to save so I can post them here.

Last edited:
Well here I go again. I went to a neighboring town to do a bank deposit for the car club. I wonder ho has bourbon for sale here? I;ll stop at the Fairway grocery store. Damn, I should have gotten a cart. They had Elijah Craig A123 for $75. Score a extra one for Ted and "another" extra for me. A Driftless Glen Brandy? Sure, why not. Ted is always looking for a good brandy.
Oh ya, another grocery store on my way out of town. Sure I'll take a Wild Turkey Rare Breed home with me. I don't have one. (I do now)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Num Num that Wild Turkey is good.

Today's project was a sign for the barrel pick at Conoco. We jacked up the display and attached the sign. No reason why this pick isn't gone. It is a good one. Hey, I am no @Ddaddy but the sign is functional. Thanks Dave for the WSC logo.

KC sign.jpg

Today's project was a sign for the barrel pick at Conoco. We jacked up the display and attached the sign. No reason why this pick isn't gone. It is a good one. Hey, I am no @Ddaddy but the sign is functional. Thanks Dave for the WSC logo.

View attachment 1716042825
Bet it's good and like it has your approval.
Miss Ddaddy and his art work.

-
Back