Stop in for a drink.

-
Hey guys, this is a bargain bottle you need to try.

Thirsty Thursday? OGD 114. It's from Beam, a high rye bourbon, and around that 30 dollar range. Cinnamon, some brown sugar and rye spice on the nose. I get a little orange after a few min. in the glass as well. It is bold on the palate. The alcohol swells on your tongue making the sides feel thick. I get a little warm oak, a faint nut, and some caramel notes along with faint raisin. If you take too big of a sip you will get a nice Kentucky hug. It has a medium viscosity with a fairly long burnt sugar/oak finish. There's quite a lot going on in this bottle for a 30 dollar investment. It's a great wintertime sipper and I will definitely buy another bottle. Did I mention long finish? I can still taste and feel it after my last sip 5 min. ago. "Nice for the price"
X8F6GXN&tn=isVe_4TPijPOkKI9&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

All reactions:
5Travis Wilson, Ted Schaefer and 3 others

Think tonight after a long week I'll have a Crown or 2 or 3 and go to bed.
Oh man. Ted and I went on a run down to Cedar Ridge. O they had a Port Cask rye release and we found a staff pick bourbon that we couldn't leave the place without. After samples of course. We stopped at a couple other liquor stores before leaving town. THen north to home and we stopped here for a couple samples (or 5).. Good times with good friends.

Oh man. Ted and I went on a run down to Cedar Ridge. O they had a Port Cask rye release and we found a staff pick bourbon that we couldn't leave the place without. After samples of course. We stopped at a couple other liquor stores before leaving town. THen north to home and we stopped here for a couple samples (or 5).. Good times with good friends.
Sounds good Mike glad you had a good time.

Well tonight I'm going to let it fly, and celebrate my one month out of the hospital follow up , and see you in 3 months , lab work is clean.
I'm thinking H20 on the rocks.

I Won! Well I won the chance to buy one. :lol:
Cool bottle and great color. I don't know whether I should admire it for a while or uncork it right away and enjoy.

Caribou.jpg

Caribou.jpg2.jpg

Caribou.jpg3.jpg

Caribou.jpg6.jpg

Caribou.jpg4.jpg

Being in Georgia Currently, My other best favorite is this Peach Candy!.

Sugarland's in Gatlinburg TN. They got it right! My Wife loves the Sipping creams in all flavors!!!

IMG_3491.JPG

Not hard shine, just a nice pleasing taste to make you smile!

My wife's favorite! Again Candy! Frozen ball of ice and sweet goodness.

happy wife, happy life!

388AC84C-4812-4FBB-AB02-844323B84BE6.jpeg

4B48C49F-14E4-480A-A95B-81E487754393.jpeg

Same post on my Facebook site.
Oh my, one of those you wish you would have bought a case.
X96nWOV&tn=isVe_4TPijPOkKI9&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

-
Back