Stop in for a drink.

-
I thought that Santa had brought me a bottle of Habenero infused whiskey.
NC0820_MB_WalmartShoot_-297_1_1_1200x1200.jpg

I haven't tried it yet :lol:
With the addition of some Tomato Juice and perhaps a whiskey that is straight from the still and condenser this might make a tasty Bloody Mary type beverage.
I have to think of something, half gallon of hot sauce gonna take up a lot of beer space in the fridge :rofl:

I thought that Santa had brought me a bottle of Habenero infused whiskey.
View attachment 1716031916
I haven't tried it yet :lol:
With the addition of some Tomato Juice and perhaps a whiskey that is straight from the still and condenser this might make a tasty Bloody Mary type beverage.
I have to think of something, half gallon of hot sauce gonna take up a lot of beer space in the fridge :rofl:
That's definitely an *** burner but sounds good.

Getting low on moonshine. My dealer is going through some health issues. Might have to get my own equipment. Hes pretty good. Has a little barrel he re-chard. (Is that a word?) top shelf stuff if you ask me.

Getting low on moonshine. My dealer is going through some health issues. Might have to get my own equipment. Hes pretty good. Has a little barrel he re-chard. (Is that a word?) top shelf stuff if you ask me.
Haven't had much homemade but some is real good.

I make some killer wine. The chokecherry crop was nil this year. We had a cold spell this spring that hindered all of the pollination. Danged bears where still looking for food clear into December. I thought they were hibernating by thanksgiving so I had the left over turkey out on the covered privacy deck.
I woke up to a ruckus about 3 am on 28 of November. Damned bear on the deck. Good sized one to boot. I think it was his last hurrah. Haven’t seen one since.

I make some killer wine. The chokecherry crop was nil this year. We had a cold spell this spring that hindered all of the pollination. Danged bears where still looking for food clear into December. I thought they were hibernating by thanksgiving so I had the left over turkey out on the covered privacy deck.
I woke up to a ruckus about 3 am on 28 of November. Damned bear on the deck. Good sized one to boot. I think it was his last hurrah. Haven’t seen one since.
No bear here but the racoons do a good job of making sure the garbage can is empty.
Bear!! no thanks.

Oh… so back to my killer wine. We can grow some sweet cherries around here. My best wine is half bing cherries and half choke cherries. I leave the pits in the choke cherries for some tannin. Okay, got that covered but here is the kicker. Freezer distillation. :thumbsup:

Oh… so back to my killer wine. We can grow some sweet cherries around here. My best wine is half bing cherries and half choke cherries. I leave the pits in the choke cherries for some tannin. Okay, got that covered but here is the kicker. Freezer distillation. :thumbsup:
I know you have some of the best cherries but freezer distilling I have no idea.

Making me want to road trip! Fire up the new plane Fred!

I know you have some of the best cherries but freezer distilling I have no idea.
Learned it from the Hutterites. Freeze the wine before you bottle it. I use 5 gallon and 3 gallon carboys. Once it’s frozen bring it indoors and thaw it into bottles. It’s a little tricky cause you don’t want to oxidize the wine but you stop short of the water starting to thaw. Gets the alcohol content waaay up there.

Learned it from the Hutterites. Freeze the wine before you bottle it. I use 5 gallon and 3 gallon carboys. Once it’s frozen bring it indoors and thaw it into bottles. It’s a little tricky cause you don’t want to oxidize the wine but you stop short of the water starting to thaw. Gets the alcohol content waaay up there.
OK sounds great I'd love to taste your wine and looks like John will be with me. lol

-
Back